Modern R&B beat. Need feedback. Feed for feed.

thugsy15

This is a synth-y beat. Also chopped some vocal samples for this. Let me know what you think. Drop the link to your thread. Will listen to your music ASAP. Thank you!

Damn dude I love it! Very modern feel to it while still being very melodic. I would say that the pulsating synths around 2:15 might want to be a bit quieter. It causes a veyr disorienting feel since the centered synth and the drums are kinda quiet during those times. Speaking of the drums, they sound lovely, but a little quiet. Whatever you did to the clap, do that to the rest of your drums. The kick is strong, but doesn't have pop, and the hi hats could use some more substance. But other than that, amazing track. I followed you on Soundcloud. Follow me back if you can :)

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think! I could def use some of your feedback, as I'm trying to merge R&B with latino rhythms.

For AIR:
Cons:
The piano kind of sounds dry to me, maybe it needs more reverb or another effect to it.
Around 0:55, I do not think that is a good sound for the guitar, maybe you should try using another different type of VST for the sound.

Pros:
I like the way you chopped up the vocals in the beginning, and how it stay throughout the entire track. Good job on the vocals.
At 1:54 I like the gating sound, but the sound of the guitar needs to be replaced with something else.
Keep it up

Take some time and check out my tracks

Back