Heart Beat - 3/4 signature (F4F)

Emmanuel Nel Gabriel

Mechanical Elf
Hi all, my first post in this very section, although I keep this musical genre very close to my heart.
So for my first, this is "heart beat", in 3/4 signature of course ;)

if you post a link to your work, I'd be happy to give you feedback

Try adding a reverb to the synth you have going on there, add some more volume to it as well. Leave the drums the way they are, but bring out the high hat in the background. I would personally add a guitar somewhere in the mix just to give some more flavor...Keep it up and keep practicing!

check out my track, I would appreciate it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mpIpJyG5tM

Great old-school vibes you got going. I feel the drums are lacking the clarity and this comes from the mix. The hats should have no low and next to none mid ranged frequencies and the kick drums could be boosted a bit in the lowend. The melody is very subtle and i like how it plays with the whoosh (the low attack synth chords you got). I almost feel the bass could be a smidge louder and without the mid freq's.

Keep up the work.If you have time i would love some feedback on my track since it came out really weird.

Thank you, I wasn't really around the last couple days, I'll make sure to give you feedback as well

I have a guitar player who comes tonight, maybe I'll have him do something on this beat.
thanks also for the mix advice, mix is not something I'm any good at, I usually just set the pans and leave everything like it is. so yea, I do appreciate the advice on the mix, I'll try just that :D

Back