Thread: (F4F) *New* R&B/Pop Beat, Need Some Honest Opinions

Thanks

(F4F) *New* R&B/Pop Beat, Need Some Honest Opinions

Sign in to disable this ad

Hey Guys,

Let me know what you think of this R&B/Pop track and if there's any thing you think i should change

feel free to be completely honest with me, if this track sucks let me know lol

and comment on soundcloud if you can thanks a bunch :-)

Hope you like it

Thanks
    Pretty dope for the genre haha.. maybe add a little more variety in there.. but pretty good overall.. check mine out too please https://soundcloud.com/vrnbeats/heart-attack

Thanks
    My honest opinion. The solo piano should be 'softer' and also some sounds' volume should be lowered. Also i am not a huge fan of that snare/clap. But i dig the melody.

Thanks
    i absolutely love this, really nice chords which work so well with the melodies.

I love the minor chords from around 2:40, just switches things up abit and keeps it interesting.
    Really enjoyed it, I cant really think of anything bad to write about it, make more!

Thanks
    thanks appreciate the feedback

Thanks
    updated link :https://soundcloud.com/layird/the-next-day
    and the beat is also in my signature
    Last edited by nehemeizcool; 01-12-2014 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks
    I like it. It's upbeat and emotional. The mixing and mastering is good. The only thing that i don't like is that snap/clap... it draws too much attention to itself i think. Great track man. keep it up

Thanks
    Very nice, i like the piano along with the vibe, nice up beat tempo... Everything sounds mixed real well ! no real criticism here, keep up the good work fam.

Thanks
    hey man, your beat has great flow and the melodies are super prime, obviously its missing vocals, which could really make this track shine dude, your instruments everything is mixed very nicely, Also one of my favorites parts is where you break down your beat at 2.40 really awesome job, for criticism, the verses get stale as an instrumental id love to hear a more complex hat line and maybe some cymbals or rides could be used to accent the groove, at 1.32 you also might wanna consider adding a sub drop or a low 808 sustained note to smooth the transition and help it flow, great job man

Thanks
    that second beat is good keep the good work coming nice style

when you have a moment take a look at my work i am an emerging rapper Taylor Mace - Now Or Never (Talk About It) (Official Video) - YouTube please LIKE SHARE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE if you like the music and leave feedback . Thanks

Thread Information