ARTIST Kimmie Lyve - Boss F4F

Voice is decent for sure. Has a little bit of a west Indian accent I think, which I like personally because anything to sound different is a good thing. Wasn't feeling the writing to be honest, but it wasn't terrible. Just kind of ordinary. I've met some really good writers though, so I'm hard to impress.
Check my latest if you get a chance.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply & honest feedback, will definitely pass it along. I like this beat, real chill vibe, not over produced decent mix. Herbie The Legend.

Hey!! That song is really good!! The one thing I noticed was the chorus and how in my opinion it repeated "fucking with a boss" too much. I suggest replacing two of those with something else IDK like
you was fucking with a boss
and you dont want a loss
IDK what do you think?

Hey!! That song is really good!! The one thing I noticed was the chorus and how in my opinion it repeated "fucking with a boss" too much. I suggest replacing two of those with something else IDK like
you was fucking with a boss
and you dont want a loss
IDK what do you think?

I can feel that... I think she was following the trend of artists doing that but it annoys me too sometimes. Great feedback & thank you for the honesty. Its greatly appreciated.

Back