2015 R&B Instrumental (Prod. By King-Vis) *F4F*

Man, you know what you're doing on the composing side. That track is some real musical greatness, real talk! I kinda like everything about it. It can actually stand alone as a jazz track. I think you'd get more marketing out of it if you released it as a track/song instead of trying to lease it as a beat for some beginner to probably ruin.

I'm assuming you play live as well?

Here's my track. It's no where near musically complex as yours, since it can't stand alone without an artist singing over it.

New mellow R&B instrumental w/ 808 drums for New School artist (F4F)

Man, you know what you're doing on the composing side. That track is some real musical greatness, real talk! I kinda like everything about it. It can actually stand alone as a jazz track. I think you'd get more marketing out of it if you released it as a track/song instead of trying to lease it as a beat for some beginner to probably ruin.

I'm assuming you play live as well?

Here's my track. It's no where near musically complex as yours, since it can't stand alone without an artist singing over it.

New mellow R&B instrumental w/ 808 drums for New School artist (F4F)
Hey, thanks for the feedback, but you didn't leave a link, or something went wrong while doing it.

Looooove!!!! Is that you playing? The progression is very easy to listen to and sounds commercial so that's always a plus. The strings sounded a lil rigid at times but it was in the background and wasn't that noticeable. I think if you played around the instrumentation of this track a lil bit more, it would sound really amazing. But in saying that this is a really great track!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../me-rnb-instrumental-f4f-509153/#post49936055

Looooove!!!! Is that you playing? The progression is very easy to listen to and sounds commercial so that's always a plus. The strings sounded a lil rigid at times but it was in the background and wasn't that noticeable. I think if you played around the instrumentation of this track a lil bit more, it would sound really amazing. But in saying that this is a really great track!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../me-rnb-instrumental-f4f-509153/#post49936055
Thank you, I really enjoyed your beat too, great composition!

Love it. I also listened some other beats on your site. You got definitely a nice vibe going on. I especially like your R&B tracks, props!

- Rion

Back