Quick and Fast: Drop Your Links

L

lilbigjoe28

Just a little 10 minute beat I did last night. Let me what you think... And drop your links so I can review your tracks.. I love reviewing beats cuz it helps me get better..So drop them links..

What up fam,

Thanks for checkin my joint out. I am really feeling this track. This is perfect as is and I say that cause I could see the concept for it. This is a track for a dude to spill his guts out about his relationship. The intro could be like him gettin into a lil argument wit his girl (or it could be a female emcee talkin bout her dude). Then you could jus fade into another couple of phone interludes throughout the track. You could get a chick to sing a hook or you could sample something, hell as is might do. No matter the case I was feelin the vibe and I know any of my favorite emcees right now would tear this thing down: Sean P, Murs, Lupe, Consequence, etc.

PEACE

mtvision said:
I agree with that concept. The beat is hot....

wwwmyspace.com/mtmvision
www.soundclick.com/mtmvision

Thanks for the feedback homie.. I checked out some of your beats and they were cool. the melodies were good on most the beats but I wasn't really feeling the drums sounds or the patterns you had going on in them. Something didn't seem right when it came to your drums. Try listening to some Just Blaze joints or any other producers thats nice with the drum programming and see what you can learn from them.I'm not hating I'm simply trynna help a fellow up and comer out with some honest opinion. I would want it the same from you.So until the next time we meet stay on your grind homie..

Yo,

Hot sample find man!! Im loving the vibe and the emotion it gives out... Laid back, chill and romancy (if thats a word LOL)... I felt one of the things that stood out was not only the sample, but the snare... The snare just matched it very well! It would probably benefit from a simple bassline though.. But other than that, this track is hot fire! Continue making them!!

Please return the favour (comment on the low end if you can, thanks):

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188547

Peayce

Back