"Purp, Wind & Fire" ** FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK **

production quality is nice, like you said very different but it is relaxing I think you need to progress it more it is quite short. Also the only complaint I have is the snare sounds great, and so does the whole composition, but you really need to tone down those highs, lower the volume on them a bit.

please return the favor by leaving feedback on
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/f4f-electronic-project-samples-428950/

if you decide to only listen to 1 listen to december 31

Wow nice sampling! And the break with the drink being opened and poured is really nice!
Drumset is nice, yet I'd prefer a deeper stronger kickdrum. Also I'd change the bass, give it a more sexual groove, to support the vibe, you know? Also maybe turn down the highs a bit. You're on the edge of overproducing it imo.
Else than that it's really nice and well produced, if you don't got further! Put a nice hook on this, have somebody sing the hook and put a slick rapper on it, kinda had me thinking about Snoop's Sensual Seduction joint.
Drop me some feed too: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/grimey-sampled-beat-f4f-429592/

Feed returned, thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

uppin....

Chill ass beat man. I like this. All the different elements work together nicely. Only complaint is I'm not really feeling the bass sample used. The synth line that comes in later doesn't really work for me either, but all in all, good stuff.

Nice , it does have a MMG/Wiz khalifa feel to it, the sounds selection is not bad at all,
maybe tone down the hats a little bit.
keep it up

Thanks for the feedback by the way

wiz khalia should be all over this. good stuff homie sounds tight. Did u incorporate any samples or sraight instrumenttion?

^^ str8 instrumentation, played everything. appreciate all feed thus far! thanks guys!

been thinking about doing something else on the hook, idk ...

Absolutely bringin that MMG Feel to it,I liked the Whole beat Exept....When the Synth Kicks in,Just didnt feel the beat anymore, and Maybe you could've used a more Complex Pattern for that Synthn Anything other than that, it's a really nice Chilled beat

Back