Presenting 2 beats from one of N.O.V.U. Productions hungry producers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5747
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5747

Whats up yall, here are two instrumentals i made within the last 2 weeks. I would like some honest oppinions on these their definitely not my best work but i would still like some feedback.

"Early Wake" - Produced By RADA Tha RebeliouZ(Me)

"Inevitable Wars" - Produced By RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

they're @ www.soundclick.com/bands/NOVU_music.htm

Holla.
~RADA Tha RebeliouZ~

Early Wake - nice... the snare could be a little more crisp but all around i like this track..

i listened to a couple more and i like how your ish has a more songlike structure... makes it nice to just listen to .... to many hip hop instrumentals nor enough insturmental hip hop on here IMO :hello:

infradead said:
Early Wake - nice... the snare could be a little more crisp but all around i like this track..

i listened to a couple more and i like how your ish has a more songlike structure... makes it nice to just listen to .... to many hip hop instrumentals nor enough insturmental hip hop on here IMO :hello:

Hey Infra' thx for the feedback. Really appreciate it. I definitely try to add some contrast with a songlike structure to my beats. Me and my boy MIZPHIT are the main producers for N.O.V.U. Productions. We create and sequence our beats in Fruity Loops and then Render it .wav to apply some finishing touches and then mp3 it. Once again thx for the feedback any and all feedback is gladly welcome.

Holla.

lmao. love that Kungfu beat, can't believe I still remember that...pretty cheezy but I like it.

Probably about 80% of those beats I'm liking...your kicks feel like they're gonna come out of headphones and kick me in the grill.

Good Stuff

^^^Thx for the love guys really appreciate the feedback, That Kung-Fu Beat was produced by my partnah in Grime MIZPHIT. Dude's definitely a genious choppin loops.

Sup sup fam....

thanx for checkin out our little neck of the woods with this music thing. My dogg RADA is really in a zone w/ his moody beats. Me, I'm just doin the damn thing like the damn thing should be done.

One.

yea early awake is hot maybe compress the snare it needs to be tighter and lower that pad on the firsts one in the back ground but hott

Roc On Command

Thx for the Feedback pplz i'll definitely add some more touchups to polish up the instrumentals later on. Really appreciate the constructive criticism.

Holla.

Back