Prenze - All I got... all feedback returned...

D

DaKillaB

whats good everybody,

Just wanted to post this up and see if we could get some feedback. Its our first released song, we working on putting out our first tape by February if all goes well.

Let me know what yall think, good or bad... all feedback returned... oh and if ya'll do like it, definitely re-tweet the link, that would be dope...

The songs called all i got check it out here...
Prenze - All I got (Prod. SLN)
follow back at @IamPrenze and @SLNTheInsomniac

Prenze- All I Got (Prod. SLN) - YouTube

oh and if any of yall are singers from Toronto let me know, we looking for people to work with us on hooks/background vocals...

nice sounding guitar and vocal samples in the beginning. the rap vocals sound pretty well recorded and mixed in to the beat. drums could be panned out more, a little crowded right now. maybe move the high hats to right pan midway. nice job overall.

wat up king, good lookin on checkin it out, i appreciate the feedback..

i checked ur page...

the pianos on blackign out sound dope, im listening thru laptop speakers but i can tell u already know wat you doing wit your mixes, thats dope, im tryna get to where u at with that...

overal, it sounds good my dude...

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great dude! The quality in the track is nice and the vocals has really good quality. Lyrics go hard as well. Keep it up man. I'm really feeling the song too. Good job!

wat up alx, i appreciate the listen... the no close beat u have on utube is pretty nice...

good lookin on check the track max....

it would be dope if yall can retweet the link as well, see if we can get it out to more people...

wheres the rest of FP at , let me know wat yall think...

Mixing: The mixing had no problems too me what so ever, for what you're working wit the beat has excellent mixing. That's just me from a listener standpoint.
Actual Beat: I love the actual beat, I really wish I could give you something to improve on that but there's isn't anything I can pick out as an issue. Overall, pretty flawless.

Rap:
Delivery: The delivery was pretty strong, however, maybe it's just your vocal style, just one suggestion would be to put more expression in your voice like you did the second verse. It feels like it was stronger the second verse. Otherwise, the flow is above standard too me.
Lyrics: I felt the passion you put in the lyrics, the metaphors are clean too. If I HAD TO say something constructive, I would just say to try to come with more imagery or symbolism with the lines because that seems like the style you're going for. However, I don't want to tell you to change the style at all cause it's great, maybe experiment with something out your comfort zone too CAPITALIZE on those lines. (THAT'S JUST IF HAD TO SAY SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE AS OPPOSE TO JUST PRAISING YOU)

Overall a great a song, I see you're going to improve over time just keep at it. You say this is your first released song and already it's solid. Just try some other types of feels that go along with your mood and you'll be a great rapper.

Check out my cypher I did though, this is more like MY FIRST released cypher, anyone who goes to the forum I posted I will give you feedback as well. Thanks:

Raise The Bar Cypher (R Productions) - J.Morrile - YouTube

wat up jon, i appreciate the feedback my dude, good lookin on takin the time out to break it down like that...

i checked the the vid out.. beat sounds dope... i think ur presence coulda been stepped a lil more to match the beat... u sounded a lil too laid back ont hat where as the beat demanded something with mor energy, u know...

flow was good, i think u mumbled a little here and there and u sounded like u had rush to fit stuff in on beat at some points.... its a bragadocious type of rap... they lyrics for that, yea u jus needed some more presence on it to seel wat u were saying more... jus work on that and you'll be good my dude...

but yea lets get a bunch of more people in here to check it out... i'm open to criticism.... yall could go in... lol

let me know wats good FP

and if yall are feelin it, it would be dope if yall could tweet the link so we can get it out to more people...

thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
yooo koja,
i appreciate the listen my dude...

lets get a milliviews on that.,,. lol

Back