Please checkout my track, feedback returned

Pagetrance

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

post your tracks below and ill check em out and follow you

I really like the piano in this track. The drums at the beginning seem to fit more than the other drums in the track. I really liked the breakdowns that were there, they kept me interested in the beat. The switch up in the piano at 1.53 was really nice. Overall the track was mixed nicely, there were no obvious issues. Good job. Also, if you have a chance check me out.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sampled-willing-work-serious-artists-448483/

This is a very cool track, quirky. It sounds like individual elements like the snare could use some more compression to get the mix to gel a little better, but I overall I like it.

Please check out my track when you get a chance:

Jiggle

Thanks,

T

Thanks for the feedback, I followed you on soundcloud, nice work so far!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

cool, ill look into that. Checkin out your track now!

I really like your change ups! Really creative. Kept me interested. When the piano dropped and the synth started I wanted to get up and dance! I love how many things are going on with this beat, yet they seem to live happily together. The only thing I dont love is your open hat pattern, it sounds a lil off to me, it's also a lil too loud. Everything else is great man! This is really inspirational! I love it! Keep it up! Here's my newest track. It's my first attempt at an EDM beat! Let me know what you think, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!! https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/electronic-dance-beat-f4f-100%25-conspicuous-vitality-448942/#post49656559

Like it. Clean with a nice amount of punch and some variation. Well done, sir. I can't see anything wrong with it though its not really my cup of tea.

Back