Please check my new instrumental

Wow this is something mate! Really like this piano melody and the drums. That guitar later fits very well in the composition. Keep it up bro!

Feels very stock to me. The piano is good, but overall thinks sound very clean, but not very glossy or luxurious either. Nothing is really unique in the main part of the melody, it's decent when the strings come in but it's repetitive. The drums are good, but they don't really fit the track. Right idea here, with more variation and better drums this could be really dope. Keep it up.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/cratehead-x-mf-doom-versatile-f4f-443468/

Feels very stock to me. The piano is good, but overall thinks sound very clean, but not very glossy or luxurious either. Nothing is really unique in the main part of the melody, it's decent when the strings come in but it's repetitive. The drums are good, but they don't really fit the track. Right idea here, with more variation and better drums this could be really dope. Keep it up.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/cratehead-x-mf-doom-versatile-f4f-443468/

Yh but everyones diff, others love it, can hear ur style is different 2 mine. its not about complex drums m8.
I can hear ur mix is not to clean, take out some needed mess bro, like the rapping tho.
I think beats lil cheezy try some better chords, good job m8.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Wow this is something mate! Really like this piano melody and the drums. That guitar later fits very well in the composition. Keep it up bro!

Sounds good wobbles are crazy, kind of has a video game sound, something u would hear in a game like street fighter.

Yo I heard a few of your tracks and wasn't really my style but I think they would fit well in commercial senses. For example as instrumental to an artist and getting played on radio. The mixing is good, solid composition and there's nothing wrong in your beats.. For me they were just very generic and didn't make me feel anything, but its all a matter of taste. Just keep pushing fam

Last edited:
Yo I heard a few of your tracks and wasn't really my style but I think they would fit well in commercial senses. For example as instrumental to an artist and getting played on radio. The mixing is good, solid composition and there's nothing wrong in your beats.. For me they were just very generic and didn't make me feel anything, but its all a matter of taste. Just keep pushing fam

Yhh i am trying to develop my own style, underground music is more easy to get a unique sound.
Music is not easy game, getting that unique sound is probz the last skill to get. But its only been 3years and i am just 18.
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!!

very laid back but kinda happy vibe to this one! could used a bit of a change up ? maybe just for the last 4 bars of each verse just to mix it up a little? either way man, awesome work!! very impressive

nice intro there man, I was expecting alot more since the pad had alot of low end going on, the drums could be matched up to that power it would be crazy. But the beat overall is nice, the flow of the drums is nice but the kick drum and snare could be tweaked a little more.. keep up the good work bro!

very laid back but kinda happy vibe to this one! could used a bit of a change up ? maybe just for the last 4 bars of each verse just to mix it up a little? either way man, awesome work!! very impressive

Thanks broo

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

nice intro there man, I was expecting alot more since the pad had alot of low end going on, the drums could be matched up to that power it would be crazy. But the beat overall is nice, the flow of the drums is nice but the kick drum and snare could be tweaked a little more.. keep up the good work bro!

Yhh too me its right, i do wat i think, thanks

Yh thanks alot good idea can hear the sound you went for but mix sounds very squashed bro and harsh.

Looks you boosted way to much high end with a eq giving it that harsh thin sound, bit of advise only boost a little bit where needed bro, and cut out the unneeded frequencies.

Secondly i can hear you put you heavy compression, and limiting on master channel, which has squashed the audio signal. Thats why it sounds unnatural and the dynamics of track is poor. So dont try making it loud, just focus on mixing.

Overall real nice idea, deffo a banger just fix the mix and it will sound mad. Keep working, good work m8. and check the other track i posted in this thread, featuring the singer.

Nice! You hit the nail on the head. Been tryna work on exactly those problems you highlighted. Thanks.

Dope instrumental, are these Maschine samples? I think I might like to hear more syncopated percussion, perhaps more closed hihat samples. Also the mix sounds very central, you might try panning some of the perc samples off-centre for a more spacious feel. Good work.

Dope instrumental, are these Maschine samples? I think I might like to hear more syncopated percussion, perhaps more closed hihat samples. Also the mix sounds very central, you might try panning some of the perc samples off-centre for a more spacious feel. Good work.

I left verse not 2 wide but chorus opens up if u lis

Not really my thing, but a professional and clear piece of work, Which could be used for Drama/Reality Show programmes!! Keep doing your thing, And thanx 4 the feedback!!

i don't really like pop beats but if you turn down the volume on the piano.. i can see bob using this..

Yh i think piano is fine, all people hear music different, but its not totally pop, hiphop too

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

i don't really like pop beats but if you turn down the volume on the piano.. i can see bob using this..

Drama/Reality Show programmes dont know if it that type

Back