Thread: Erik Jäger - U&I (Synthwave, Retrowave)

Thanks

Erik Jäger - U&I (Synthwave, Retrowave)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi, just would like to show you my newest track and find out what you think about it. Too much ?, too less ?, no real flow, whatever you're thinking, just be true. Thanks for your time.

Erik Jager - U&I by Rorschach | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Hey there. My first language isn't english so please stay calmed when it's not perfect. Thank you. / Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jrik

Thanks
    The track is arranged nicely - has distinct sections and in my opinion is really interesting, I would focus more on its mixing side - especially the volume and processing of individual sounds like clap (too dry) and main synth - sounds interesting but is too much pushed to the background to me. To make least time effort I would check compression with some presets just to see if it helps even a little.

If you'd like to check my tracks and let me know what do you think that'd be much appreciated. In such case please refer to my signature.

Thanks
    Thx relly much for your reply. I'll start working on the next synthwave-track the next days and focus on that - i'm pretty sure it will help. PS: THIS is the perfect example for answers that really help me to get more into it because if i would only trust my own ears i would be lost completely. xDDD
    Hey there. My first language isn't english so please stay calmed when it's not perfect. Thank you. / Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jrik

Thread Information