Basiator de Coronatus - Introduction

Regards to all, from Serbia.

I'm new here and I would like to introduce myself and my Music to the public of this forum.

Composing music recreationally. A beginner in development, lazily for last 10 years, non-commercialy.
I'm progressing, slowly but surely, every day more and more in every aspect ...:rolleyes:

I'm using the Software and I do not have any instruments at the moment, but I would love to have a modest Midi or Usb keyboard, soon.
I don't prefer any particular genre, I like to mix thm.
What I've done so far is predominantly oriented around the Retro Pop Synth Wave genres, with the addition of Chiptune genre.

I'm actually a computerist / designer.
I started to be interested in computers as a kid in the '95s. An active interest began with my first computer in 2001.
I was very interested in programs ie software. I was amazed by various programs of various purposes.

There are no software I did not try or tested, at least superficially.
My attention was especially dedicated to graphic design and 3D modeling programs, so I began self-learning about this profession.
Also I found a variety of music software. Slowly I began to get into music composing, without some special musical experience.

One of the first programs I tried, for making the music, was the legendary ReBirth RB-338 from 1998, the emulator of two Roland's Synthesizer TB-303 and TR-808, and one TR-909 rhythm machine.

My music interests ranged from electronic genres to acoustic, classics and ambiental.
It started with the 90's, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Duft Punk, Enigma, Deep Forest ...
Then with the 80's, Vangelis, Mike Oldfield, Jean Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk ...
Listening to older and older music, all the way to the Renaissance and ancient.

Here's my music. Sorted chronologically, the latest is Norwegian Lullaby from a few days ago. Some are short and Loop Music type.
Feel free to shoot some comments, critics, praises and/or suggestions, all very welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back