Only for Open minded individuals F4F

yo u got a nice voice man. I like ur style, keep it up.

Thanks bro thats a great look bro. Its my artist not me man. Im only the rapper in the second song with him "Sanctuary" If you dig the music enough should def get an album its free man. May help you grow dog spiritually first and also carnally (as a producer of music). Peace man appreciate you tonz we have to maintain contact.

---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

Will give feedback guys. Looking for more love.

music sounds good, good job on production and can't wait to hear your future work.
Shoot man I cant wait to unleash it. LOL due to Release dates I cant show anything maybe One day Ill post a snippet of our mixtape "Back2ThaPast" Vol 1. If you dig it enough man id love it if you showed support and Downloaded the 2 free albums man. Appreciate the feedback send me a link so i can holla back

over all i like the sound your going for, its a good sound. but his vocals are way to bright, your eq is way off, its too sharp on the ear. and it sounds like your slammed your mic pre on the recording. try putting a pad on him and rerecording it. there is just way too much high end on his voice and the beat. with the beat its ok cause that sets the tone of the song "happy" but in his voice its just way too bright, do substractive eq, compress then additive eq and that should help you out. you got someone who is actually worth it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/brand-new-beat-made-logic-f4f-420875/

over all i like the sound your going for, its a good sound. but his vocals are way to bright, your eq is way off, its too sharp on the ear. and it sounds like your slammed your mic pre on the recording. try putting a pad on him and rerecording it. there is just way too much high end on his voice and the beat. with the beat its ok cause that sets the tone of the song "happy" but in his voice its just way too bright, do substractive eq, compress then additive eq and that should help you out. you got someone who is actually worth it.

Thanks man Positive feedback!!! Not sure if you are aware. But we as a collective have decided to move on and allow our fans/supporters to grow with us throught the entire creative process. Ex: song writing,mixing,and mastering, etc. So I def hear where your coming from. All of your tips are right on point and is def knowledge I have gained as of today. I thank you tho for the great feedback as I too think he is worth this trust me already we been through alot and its only been 2 years!!! LOL

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Yall are dope supporters for sure feelin the Love a ton

the 1st and 3rd song are chill bro! gread beats and your artist is nice also..! to me the artwork on the 3rd song looks like 2 huge gold bongs in a river haha...just thought id say that...

but on a side note........how do i make my links clickable?

the 1st and 3rd song are chill bro! gread beats and your artist is nice also..! to me the artwork on the 3rd song looks like 2 huge gold bongs in a river haha...just thought id say that...

but on a side note........how do i make my links clickable?

HAHAHAH thats a first. I know your baked right now too. LOL
anyways theres an icon with a earth and "link" type in your word or thread highlight it and click that icon. Then goto your actual link opening a new tab copy and paste that into the box that pops up after you had clicked the earth link icon

The track is nice but I didn't feel any conviction behind your flow homie. It sounded as if you were reading to me.

Thats great feedback. And ya its part of growth brotha. Essentially he is reading to you hes telling a story its not supposed to convict you in these particular songs. There are songs that should convict you and those are part of the Albums and or compilation discs. Feel free to Download if you would like to hear some more work. If not thats totally fine aswell. Thanks for the feedback brotha!!!

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

The track is nice but I didn't feel any conviction behind your flow homie. It sounded as if you were reading to me.

I listened to a few of your tracks. they are good quality. just very cliche sounding to me. Other than that your on the right track try not to be so influenced by the culture we live in. Its hard and I still to this day struggle. but its all about what your feeding your seedbed. You are def a great producer to say the least. Keep grindin brotha!!!!!

would you be down to support and DL the album?? Just to see what different variations of songs are on there?
?

Nice work bro, i like what you do, "Tribute" is pretty good like it ! Big Up !

Thanks bro very appreciative!! If you dig it that much man you can DL the album here. I didnt make those beats I just did the entire mixing/mastering. Its from one of our favorite composers Nujabes.

---------- Post added 10-13-2012 at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-10-2012 at 10:49 AM ----------

The feedback is great I know Im returnin yalls and if I havent please let me know!! THX

PZ

This is my artist A.Tunez and I produce/engineer for him. He's the artist I've been looking for. Trying to promote music with morals. This music if def for the spiritually open minded person seeking after answers. Hope you like this creative new genre of music We like to call "new life hip hop" this is a new hip hop culture. Changing the game is difficult but can be accomplished with individuals like yourselves supporting this type of movement. Enjoy! Feedback 4 Feedback Here's Links
Understand the order as we grew each album

1. The Other Route
2. Tribute (engineered only)
3. Next Level New Field

It's different and I applaud that. first track was laidback and just overall some feel good shit. the second one was cool, but I wasn't feeling it as much as the first one. the third one was second favorite, listened to them all the way through. you guys have some solid chemistry together. definitely some "food for thought" chill music.

check me out when you get a chance, feedlink:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/www-shadezofblue-com-feed4feed-421314/

1st Track:

My mac laptop usually sucks at producing a kick drum that thumps. Yours thumped very nicely, so mad props on that shit.. cuz like.. this mac really sucks with the kicks boy and yours thumped maaad well!

I would say though, vocals could've been mixed a lil better, the mix sounds like my vocal mixes when I spend overly too much time on it trying to perfect it. I think it may be slightly over compressed? It could've been de-essed a lil more too.

The actual beat in itself is great though homie.

I'm personally having trouble trying improve on this beat, I'd appreciate all the help and feedback I could get, Thanks G!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ype-beat-needs-constructive-criticism-421394/

Last edited:
1st Track:

My mac laptop usually sucks at producing a kick drum that thumps. Yours thumped very nicely, so mad props on that shit.. cuz like.. this mac really sucks with the kicks boy and yours thumped maaad well!

I would say though, vocals could've been mixed a lil better, the mix sounds like my vocal mixes when I spend overly too much time on it trying to perfect it. I think it may be slightly over compressed? It could've been de-essed a lil more too.

The actual beat in itself is great though homie.

I'm personally having trouble trying improve on this beat, I'd appreciate all the help and feedback I could get, Thanks G!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ype-beat-needs-constructive-criticism-421394/

I agree with you on everything you said brotha!!! We are growing and want our fans to grow with us. this is my work from the past 2 years. With the latest release of Feb 1, 2012. The recent work (which will be pushed soon dont worry you guys can see my growth) is def a HUGE step as I knew what I was doing but now I actual UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING if that makes sense lol. Appreciate the feedback tho good stuff.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Thanks brotha if you do like my work bro it would be fresh if you Downloaded one of the free albums maybe get some inspiration not necessarily from me but from the project as a whole. The spirit inside will speak to you if you listen.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Fresh! Love

---------- Post added 10-14-2012 at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-13-2012 at 03:48 PM ----------

Yall are the freshest producers I know!!! Actually taking the time to sit and listen and then write solid reviews. Thank you so much for reals this is helping my team grow significantly.

Back