The only artist who can touch my beats

PZbeats

Pzbeats
His name is A.Tunez. Google him dudes the best rapper I've ever heard. I'm his only producer. Call me PZ you don't know me but the music I make is deeper than the thoughts of most men. I myself can't even claim to make them. Holy Spirit Knockin bringing a new light to the game.

Theotherroute.com

that's cute, you guys official yet? lol but for real you can't come on here talking about your shit is "deeper than the thoughts of most men" without providing links to back it up.

That being said, I googled A tunez. He's pretty straight, definitely not the best rapper I've ever heard and definitely could use some tuning up in terms of flow and rhymes but he's generally on point. Start getting your music game up and post some links for review dawg. Get your shit torn up!

Return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/%2A%2A-herb%2A%2A-new-original-beat-f4f-100%25-419326/

Thanks for the feedback. I'm on here for a purpose. To get y'all the message in my music. Take it or leave it. If you don't think what he's saying is truth. The truth then is not in you. That's what defines being the best. Are you actually doin something different. Official??? Not yet maybe never that's not my goal. It's everlasting nothing will ever change us. Here's a direct link for you tho.

Theotherroute.com

Check all 3 albums out before you form an accurate opinion. Thanks brother.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm on here for a purpose. To get y'all the message in my music. Take it or leave it. If you don't think what he's saying is truth. The truth then is not in you. That's what defines being the best. Are you actually doin something different. Official??? Not yet maybe never that's not my goal. It's everlasting nothing will ever change us. Here's a direct link for you tho.

Theotherroute.com

Check all 3 albums out before you form an accurate opinion. Thanks brother.

you're corny AF lol same goes for ya boy. my rappers way better - Yu.E

Back