Now that Your Gone F4F 100% Return

Chill track. I assume the guitar was played? It sound a little too di, maybe try an amp simulator if you have a plug in for that. Also the drums kinda threw me off with the snare being on 1 & 3 instead of 2 & 4. Maybe let the beat ride out the end a bit, it kinda ends too sudden, unless thats what you were going for. As far as the vocals, they cut through nice, I usually dont like singy type stuff, but it works nice for this track. Maybe turn the overdubs down a bit also. Other than that, sounds nice man.

Definitely unique. The lyrics are sick. Some parts of the vocals seem a little jumbled and and hard to comprehend, for example at :41 the vocal sounds like you just shoved syllables in a place where they couldn't fit. Second verse sounded a little more clean. Just clean up the flow a little bit and you got it. Nice work tho.

Not my style of music but it's still on point my man, mixing is good and you should definitely let the beat ride out at some points instead of filling the entire song with lyrics but that's just my opinion, keep it up.

This is pretty good, guitar is dope, lyrics are good, vocals sound pretty good but hard to comprehend at times. Overall, good job fam keep going.

wow I'm pretty impressed... only the beat could be a bit more aggressive for me but that's a matter of what you like :)

The flows really ruined this beat for me.
I like the simple guitar riff though think it could be processed a bit better.
The kick/snare works. Hats could use some work.
Beat is really simple overall and needs more aggressiveness and change ups.
Just feels like it loops for me.
Keep it up and sorry for the delay on the feedback.

KFX

Just a few pointers that I picked out from my first two listens....
1) Lyrics sound clean, although the delivery sounded kinda off with the placement of the snares.
2) The Snares are really loud compared to the rest of the beat and the vocals
3) The guitar sounded nice
4) The beat was alittle repetitive. Maybe extend the melody to 4 bars instead of two bars would definitely help.
5) Thanks for your feedback

ya im really trying something different with the snare pattern here...and flows ruined the beat? idlk bout that im jus trying to go a different route here

That loop melody is catchy. The backing vocals seem slightly off rhythm, kind throws the flow off slightly. Maybe re-record the vocal to sync them up a little better. Easy fix. Maybe the bass freq. on the vocals might need to be turned down so it lays on the track a little better. Other than that its cool.

Thanks for the feedback!

- It feels like you're off beat in the first verse
- I like your attitude/presence on the track
- Lyrics are cool
- The transition into the hook in the first verse is kind of rough -- i would try patching that up a little
- Hook is cool -- sounds weird yet i like the melody of it
- Beat definitly needs more things/change up in it

Overall its OK

i like where its going, very polished. its evident you have knowledge of how to mix. vocals sound good and track as well.
the only thing i had a trouble with is the direction the drum track was going, it took away from the lyrics, i didn't think the drums fit. but over all i like the track.

thx ya ive really done alot of reading up on mixing and mastering..along with a couple secert weapons in my arsenal now lol...this is the first fully mixed track ive done so far on my LP

i dig it dude. youve got a bit of marilyn manson in your voice. i mean that in a good way. if i have one critique its that the drums sound too far away. def a cool track though. keep it up!

Back