New RNB Type Beat Feed 4 Feed

i like the beat, wht u done with it so far is chills i like the melody,keep me posted on when you done working on it

Man this beat needs a few things: Drums clearly have to be improved, especially the kick which is pretty shallow. Secondly, the mixing isnt very good, you need to eq your instruments. The composition is pretty simple but that's ok. You also need to make this beat much more stereo, the instruments don't have their own space and they're all in the center. Finally, the obvious fact that it doesnt have a good structure, i mean, it ends abruptly, it doesnt have any build ups, etc. This is just my humble opinion. Keep it up.

Please drop a comment on my sig if you don't mind.

The beat is good, but need just a little improvement in some sounds like the drum kick and few more adjustments on the mixing. It's 7/10 in my opinion. Good job ;)

Please feedback on my cover song here.

It sounds nice just need to Eq and pan it so it can all be miced into its own spot!
Also should layer the claps!

love the snare rolls by the way!

The main lead sounds thick but it doesn't sound full in terms of notes.... try chords up to 4 to 6 keys.... I don't know if you did or not.

You need a counter melody to support the lead... maybe a pad. Also the melody that you put in sounds random. If you are not a keyboard player ... figure out with scale you are gonna use and stick to the scale (e.g. C minor or A major ) ...slow the beat down by half or less and play something. If you play fast while the beat is slow you can make cool SFX that way. Also the main lead is super repetitive ... you need to come up with some more patterns.

Also after you lay the bones of the beat .... sprinkle some sound here and there so it doesn't sound too emptied as compared to the hook.

i agree with everyone i need a lead and it needs to be mixed

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

i added some things and changed others but still not mixed down

Back