new jackson 5 sampled beat in honor of MJ *ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED*

OK SICK how it's breaking into that shit! Haha yea, for some reason I feel like a WUB drop is gonna happen. HI HAT is a bit of a WACK HAT for my taste, but the chopping you did is fun, its very aggressive and angular. DID you ad that bass in yourself? Hmm, I'm thinking not, it just feels really STRANGE and kind of upsets my feelings. OVERALL BE PROUD, I would love to see this fleshed out more!! : )

I think the intro is a little too long but I kinda like it once it gets going. I could see Big Sean on this. I may change the snare though. Try adding some strings to it too. Nice job.

i like the sample, the scratchs/ chopping of it at the start is a bit mental, like the bass, and like the snares feeling this mate, i like the idea of you adding some strings to it, especially when he is ahh ing over and over, but i dig this shit mate, good work., keep it up

return feed on https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-beat-%2Ahustle-hard%2A-all-feedback-returned-drop-links-372384/#post49157318

and

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/few-beats-wondering-if-you-guys-could-give-feedback-all-returned-371951/

thanks

personally i hear a gritty, down sampled break kit over the sample.. but thats all personal preference. solid beat homie!

I flipped three Jackson 5 joints. I liked the drums on yours, but the chops were WAY too repetitive.

Sample: I'm Glad It Rained

Sample: Through Thick And Thin

Sample: Show You The Way To Go

I personally like this alot. The sample is good and u chopped it great. The snare is a little, ehh, but it works. Keep doin wat u do!!

i think this is dope. wasn't what i was expecting which is cool; i like when people use vocal samples like this.

i'd appreciate return feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
beat is kool kinda sounds like a heatmakers beat the chops do get a little annoying after a while
try using more of the sample keep it up peace

I really like this! only thing is the sample is kind of loud or over powering compared to the drums, but overall very powerful song and nice sample

sup? returning the feed

i like the vibe to it, although i do agree with most that the vocal chops gets too repetitive.. woulda liked some more punchy kits / tad but harder snares as well

Very nice I like this joint a lot, just maybe use a different snare, and work on dat mix, but this was solid man, love the sample and everything, keep em coming

The Snare, its wack lol i hate the snare. And the hihat pattern is just, boring. its jus there. Sometimes the sample chops gets on my nerves like in the middle.

But i like the sound and the vibe of the whole thing. its a nice beat, just needs some work.

Apologies for the late feedback my man.

Beat sounds real cool, got a nice summery vibe too. Love how you flipped the sample aswell, sounds real professional. Well done on this one man.

Back