NEW HipHop Piano Beat... What do you think about the build up, mastering etc?F4F

the claps were a little loud to me the mastering is spot on plenty loud and kicks are thumpin and punchin through the track job well done. would love to collab some time

Track to Feed

Only thing i didnt care for too luch was the choice of hihats you used on pattern 7 but other than that everything else sounded perfect ! The piano melody is hellaaa dope - good stuff fam

Thanks for the feedback! yes, the kick drum is a bit tooo hard, but i like it this way! ;-)... but anyway, next time i will make the kick a bit lower!

Thank you! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

I agree! think it would sound better if i would put the hihat a bit lower... or chose another one ;-)

Last edited:
cant really comment on the mixing cause youtube alters the sound a bit but the beat it self is average the gun fx is cool but not really needed the tempo make it sound more of a R&B style track than hip hop not really any change ups in the beat other than the hats and shakes i do hear a lot of reverb over the whole track that needs to looked at but overall its an ok beat.

I almost never never never go for a beat that has a piano as a main melody but that's just me lol but melody is really nice. beat is not my taste.. the mixing is pretty good though so props to you for the effort and you do have a ear for melodies, thats another plus.

return the feed whenever u get a chance, listen to mines and you'll understand my feedback :P
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-*im-so-official*-produced-dizzee-f4f-431205/

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback!!!... also love this piano!... ;-) think i'll remaster the track in the next few days... kick (just a bit) and snare a bit lower!...

Love the piano. Im a sucker for that melodic stuff! And the super punchy loud kick is what i personally prefer. Sounds great to me.

Very nice man. Only thing is the clap is really loud. Overall, very nice job.

Not my style of tunes but nice production.

Back