New Emotional Instrumental I dedicated to my Father...R.I.P.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5747
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5747

Here's an Instrumental i made called "When You Were Alive" dedicated to my father who passed away on 2001. I played all the parts in this. Hope yall feel it.

www.soundclick.com/bands/NOVU_music.htm - Its Right @ The top.

holla.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

Pretty good track. Dope thunder/rain samples you through in there, really gave the track an emotional feel to it, nice drop!

-MEGA

Thanks for the feedback Mega, really appreciate it. Yea i tried hard to channel my emotions on this track. I didn't add too much of a hard bassline cause i wanted that layback feel. Thanks again for the feedback man.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ

this was dope beat, i was feelin it.
do u rap? if i was u, i would write some lyrics for it, and record it, that would be mad track

Damn man sorry about your dad but that is a dope track. You should drop some of your own personal lyrics over that. The beat makes me think of all the loved ones I've lost....

Nice drop

Peace

Thanks for everyone's feedback yeah i do a lil rappin myself. Haven't fully focused on that cause beats are my first priority. But yeah i got something on the works with this instrumental.

Thanks for the love again everyone.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

Yea i'll let yall know i'm usually browsing thru this site so i'll let yall know when it goes down. I'm just kidna busy working on some other beats right now. Thanks for the anticipation tho'.

Holla, RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

I just finished updating the track, i gave the Bassline a lil bit more deepness to the mix so now it punches a lil better. And also added some clarity for some of the pianos parts. Check it out let me know what yall think.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice man, the thunder sample is real atmospheric. The piano is real sharp and its a nice melody. The vibe is real interesting when i get into it. The feeling it gives me is that you're mourning your dad in a positive way, so this feels like an uplifting song that would remind u of all the good times u had. Its really nice man, some singing and maybe some deep raps over that would be perfect.

Sorry bout your pops passing chappy...I felt the pain in this song man...Those pianos always do it for me man...I was bout to start cryin and stuff thinkin bout some peoples of mines man(seriously)...Gorgeous instrumentation (is that a word?)...Only thing I think should come up a bit is the bass but not too heavy...Keep ya head up though man...

StopRushing said:
Thats nice man, the thunder sample is real atmospheric. The piano is real sharp and its a nice melody. The vibe is real interesting when i get into it. The feeling it gives me is that you're mourning your dad in a positive way, so this feels like an uplifting song that would remind u of all the good times u had. Its really nice man, some singing and maybe some deep raps over that would be perfect.

Thanks for the feedback man, yeah your exactly right. I created the whole track to kinda give an uplifting feel not just a real sad one. I'm gonna lay some lyrics over this pretty soon but i got some other projects which i wanna get out first before i start laying down some lyrics.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ

Its really good to see you getting something positive out of a really unfortunate time. Let us know when u get some vocals on that, peace.

White Owl Bundy said:
Sorry bout your pops passing chappy...I felt the pain in this song man...Those pianos always do it for me man...I was bout to start cryin and stuff thinkin bout some peoples of mines man(seriously)...Gorgeous instrumentation (is that a word?)...Only thing I think should come up a bit is the bass but not too heavy...Keep ya head up though man...

Thanks man, i'm glad you was feelin' this instrumental man. I had to transform the pain from his lost into something positive i just should done it sooner. Anyways thanks for checking out my work.

Holla, RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

StopRushing said:
Its really good to see you getting something positive out of a really unfortunate time. Let us know when u get some vocals on that, peace.

No doubt man, be on the lookout for more of N.O.V.U. Productions in the future. We got a couple of projects on the works right now.

RADA Tha RebeliouZ.

Back