New Electro Remix! F4F 100% Guaranteed!

Thanks for the feed!

- Love the vibe of the record
- I would lower the synth that comes in during the intro after the drums
- Theres something I dont like about the kick you have
- I think theres too much reverb on your snare too
- Transitions/arrangement is on point

Great work i like it!

The synths and mix are both really nice, you did very well on that. I kinda lost track of the kick, that may need to be upped a bit. Also I can't tell if its a effect hit or the kick, but there's this swooping noise that I find kind of off, but then again in my own taste I've never really liked those kind of sounds. The structure is good, everything flows into each other. Great work on this one.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ceive-feedback/newest-mix-dubstep-f4f-415865/

Wow. It already sounds like a lot more then just a concept which most people present here. One can tell that you know what you're doing and after all that you have an own, distinguishable sound. It's an interesting one, since for me that sounds a bit similar to something alternative bands would do, experimenting in electro music. I can imagine this as a part of a commercial somehow, don't know for what yet, but it's got that uplifting and easy mood which kind of makes me think that.

I can't say too much about the technical part of that, since everything seems to be part of the concept and really nothing seems to march to a different drummer. It's where it belongs.

WirokS - Downpour by WirokS on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback, and yeah about the kick, I noticed that swooping sound too, it's annoying sometimes, I'll EQ it out, but if that doesn't work, I'll have to keep it, because i feel the kick also adds a swing to the beat, even if it does get annoying.

Thanks for the opinions though guys, it gives me thought and most of the time I do listen and update the track I am showcasing, but this time I just have to go with my gut.

Last edited:
I Like this one. This sounds like the perfect crossover pop track. I could hear this playing all over the radio. Transitions are perfect & the sounds are mixed very well. As far as advice on the mix I would just say add more punch to the drums & a little more warmth to the track. I know that's hard w/o making the clarity muddy but that's the only criticism i can come up with. GREAT WORK!!!

Nice man, not the biggest fan for this genre of music, but it sounds pretty good man, had all the right breaks to get my ears from getting tired, and it was mixed nicely i think. Keep grinding.

Back