New dubstep from today...Feed4Feed?

Pretty dope beat im diggin that main lead you got in there. I wouldn't have done the drums like this, but thats because im a hiphop head. Pretty dope stuff all around though. It sounds like you know what your doing. I like the fat noise you have sweeping across during the change up. Good job all around fam. Definitely some EDC stuff.. Good job, sounds like a grea use of oscillation. lol. Keep up the good work. One of the better dubstep/trance songs ive come across.

great track! drums and that main synth work well together. personally i would layer your snare with some noise/reverb/cymbal to add that big room sound but thats just my personal preference.

Woah. Track is nice. Everything is put together well and sounds clean. Hopefully i could get on this level with dub tracks. Good job homie.

I really like that the wobbles are not constant, there not playing all the time during the wobble section,
I felt like ratio of one or two wobbles could be a bit faster to add more energy :)
It would also be cool to hear the piano in the beginning have some high or low pass increasing to the next section to add a bit more transition..
Overall, Really nice track and feel!!

PS. Thx for the Feedback, Im following you on Soundcloud now :)

Back