New Dru Sally EP, F4F, Soundcloud F4F, BANGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Your rap style is dope, you don't sound like anybody and that's the whole point. This really is unique and it helps too that it's dope. It's a real slow feel, but also serious at the same time....Dope.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

I gotchu bro, thanks for the in depth compliment, i dig dat

---------- Post added 05-10-2013 at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-09-2013 at 12:10 PM ----------

:monkey:

Nice beat. Nice flow. Your flow is different which is good. Be careful of clipping and/or overloading the mic or the preamp as the vocal part in the hook is quite distorted. Keep at it

Thanks man. We kind of went for a distorted feel on the chorus' but on some subtle parts of the verses distortion is experienced on my end as well. gotta master dem engineering skillz. keep it trill

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-10-2013 at 09:11 PM ----------

:sing: :DDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-11-2013 at 11:46 AM ----------

:topicclosed:

fire bruh, i like your style a lot. the chorus in the first song should be turned down a bit and you should layer that ***** a bit more, but this shit is bumpin. swaggity.

Feeling the Track and really feeling the production, My main comment would be the vocals either try and figure out a another recording technique or get the vocal mixing tighter. I seen that you were going for the distorted feel but the vocals could be better (Mixing wise).

Keep Killin it

Greetings.

I think you have potential. The production was a nice setting, but the engineering is a little distracting because I would really like to hear this cleaned up with more clarity. I love the ending to People Come, People Go. Nice work overall.

All this stuff is good man, you've got a very unique flow. Your voice actually reminds me a bit of riff-raff sometimes lol (mean it as a compliment). Can't really fault any of this except for the mix, which is only slightly off. Good work dude!

I think the vocals needs a better mix. He got a nice flow and good lyrics though. Beats are pretty good, also may need a better mix.

he is me and i am him. but thanks for the feed. seems like the engineering aspect is the part people are commenting on the most, which isnt too much of a surprise.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

thanks lin. your beats got me goin ham, spittin that outlandish freestyle lol

Back