new "Dead Mans Shoes" GRITTY beat! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]

DekuKid

Whats up people,

I just made a new hip hop beat called "Dead Man's Shoes" with Logic Pro. Id really appreciate your feedback on it, be as brutally honest as you want to be, ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

Check out "DEAD MANS SHOES" at the bottom of my track list: www.myspace.com/DekuBeats

PS.

Follow me on twitter and i will follow back :D
www.twitter.com/DekuBeats

Peace!

DEKU KID

Needs More variation in it, I dont really like the woodwind instrument(i think thats what it is), love that Clap/shake tho. good beat just needs more variation. IMO

thnks, i was going to mention the flutes in the original post, they sound a bit like a low quality sound or 'ring-tone' like... i wanted to give it a UK Grime feel which uses those kinds of sounds,

thanks for the feedback!! Would appreciate some more from others! ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

need some higher quality tools man. the drums are actually ok imo. the flute needs to go. the melody was ok but too mechanical, a better instrument might fix that.

Thanks for the feedback, all feedback has been returned to those above this post!

I know what you mean about it being too mechanical, i want to use strings and a much better quality flute to add a melody ontop of the beat, and change up the flute solo.

The intro is from a british film called "Dead Man's Shoes" its SIIICK!

Unfortunately, the song won't play for me. I will try again later. Thanks for the feed.

Back