New Dark Beat!! Dark Times - ICE Productions!! F4F 100%

I.C.E. Prod.

Hey FP, the names ICE

Ive been making beats for a little while now, almost 1.5 years, and i feel like im getting way better at what im doing.

I would appreciate if you guys could check out the vid below and give me some feedback on it.

Thanks!

- ICE Productions

The ideas are solid and the sound selection is pretty dope. I think the next step would be to up your mixing game a little. What do you have on the master track? If you're not sending the beats out for somebody to mix and master, you should probably be doing a little more in terms of compressing/limiting the master track to boost the volume and glue the parts together. If you're already doing that, maybe just try cranking up the settings a little so it's more noticeable. Certain parts, especially the drums, could be a lot louder to give the track more of a thump. The snare/clap doesn't really have any presence and it would really improve the song if it stood out more in the mix.

There's my two cents, hope it helps. Regardless, the musical ideas are great so I think you're well on the right track.

Back