New CLASSIC from THE MAKERS...Feed 4 Feed

Ok, this is pretty good. I forgot this was playing, and I mean that in a good way. I always cut most amateurs music off because it just sounds cheezy, but if I forget its playing, then that means it sounds professional.

I literally though, "wait, who's album am I listening to", and then I was like, "WTF, oh yeah I'm on futureproducers". I like how the beat not too simple and still not over produced. Good balance. And the singing was pretty good too. (EDIT: nvm, thats a sample)

I don't have a thread to ask you to check, but i have a link to my song in my signature.

Last edited:
Damn, this is a nice track man. I don't know what to say, shit's solid. Sorry for such little feedback but it sounds like you've got this one set pretty well.

Thanks for the feedback.This is hot! I like the piano sound, and the guitar sounds ill. I hope one day my chorus sound as good as this one. Dope beat keep it up!!

Real professional, um i dnt usually do beats like this, but i liked it. That electro type synth is aggressive and really brings the track out along with the delicate piano. I liked the intro too. Only thing i'd say is this beat is a bit long, but i can see it on the right artist album, say B.O.B. It's the type of song someone picks to be their track titled after their album.

Yeah its really not my style, I felt it was pretty cliche to be honest

however, the mixing/mastering is exceptional. every sound sits well and gets its own space to move around in. the drum arrangement is spot on as well. good work fam

Back