new beat "When I Saw You"

Sample is ok , but you should of chopped it more imo.. Could work if you added liver drums to it , it needs a real drumbeat behind it to work.. Not bad but the kick could go harder , the bass could pump a little louder.. Needs some tom fills here and there... Sample bounces all over the place too much imo and you should loop the minor key portion for the verses and keep the "when i saw you" for the hook .. that would work

return feedback!
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359144

follow me on twitter @prodbynoxbeatz

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

just saw you replied already to my thread , thanks for the feedback!

Hey what's up!! I am listening to the track, and can comforatbly say that I like it.. I like the feel, adn I like the tone of the sample.. I felt as if the bottom end could be a little more pronounced, but that's just a matter of taste!! As far as an artist rapping on it...it really depends on what said artist brings to the table!! I'm not a sample guru, in fact I don't sample so I can't really comment on that aspect of this production so I will leave that alone and say job well done.

I would appreciate it if you would take a listen to one of our tracks titled Skate in Purple Vans on our soundclick page...click the link below!!

Last edited:
Lovin the sample, has a kinda dipset feel to it.

return some feedback please.

h**p://soundcloud.com/therealvinylvillain

listened to the first 3 or 4...not bad at all...liking the sample choices and how you did your thing...also started followin ya, i have a soundcloud too 1quantumleap1...thanks for the feedback

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Hey what's up!! I am listening to the track, and can comforatbly say that I like it.. I like the feel, adn I like the tone of the sample.. I felt as if the bottom end could be a little more pronounced, but that's just a matter of taste!! As far as an artist rapping on it...it really depends on what said artist brings to the table!! I'm not a sample guru, in fact I don't sample so I can't really comment on that aspect of this production so I will leave that alone and say job well done.

I would appreciate it if you would take a listen to one of our tracks titled Skate in Purple Vans on our soundclick page...click the link below!!

thanks for the breakdown homie..appreciate it..as for your beats, you got some dope shit...not exactly my style, but i like how its all composed and original..shits cool man, keep it up and thanks for checkin me out

Something about the rhythm doesn't feel right like boom here's the flow then the sample goes off the rhyme scheme a lil. I like the sample and think it has potential but maybe it should be sampled in the sequencer with strict note measures against it. If you know the BPM just run the metronome in it and you can prob catch the sample better. The drum pattern is to the tee on beat but the chops feel real off imho.

If you could hit me with the same honest feedback it would be appreciated:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359138

peace-man i can't say nothin bout how you chopped it up , i'm still tryin to learn what i can say is this is a dope sample and it sounded clean to me , maybe change the rim shots an octave lower or mess with it so it pops out but maybe i'm just thinkin bout yellawolfs pop the trunk song, thats just to add something to this either way its a cool track to listen to.

peace-man i can't say nothin bout how you chopped it up , i'm still tryin to learn what i can say is this is a dope sample and it sounded clean to me , maybe change the rim shots an octave lower or mess with it so it pops out but maybe i'm just thinkin bout yellawolfs pop the trunk song, thats just to add something to this either way its a cool track to listen to.

thanks for listenin and postin what ya think...i appreciate all the feedback everyone has given..so thanks to everyone else as well!

And Bboy, I'll keep the 'dropping rim hat octave lower' in mind...I didnt think of doing anything of the sort with this track, but I do plan on going back and doing some minor editing, so maybe I'll do that too and see how it sounds.

Nice sample..But it feels like its looping to much. Mayb like more samples of the song? I dunno lol..Im a newbie producer so I could be wrong lol

But heres my link soundclick.com/jralph tell me what u think bro

thanks for the feedback! I like the track. Nice to hear something in 3/4 for a change. The drums fit well with the sample. I don't mind hearing stuff that isn't chopped to death - loops are totally fine with me - sometimes better - not that this is just a straight loop. Makes me think I'd like to listen to it while rollerskating for some reason - that's just the image that immediately came to mind. Good mix too - warm with plenty of room.

Nice sample..But it feels like its looping to much. Mayb like more samples of the song? I dunno lol..Im a newbie producer so I could be wrong lol

But heres my link soundclick.com/jralph tell me what u think bro

thanks for checkin it out and leaving your feedback, its appreciated bro.....and i checked out your beat page, and peeped a few instrumentals... not really my style of beats, but i cant hate...you do your thing, and the beats sounds nice! just not my personal taste

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

feedback was returned, thanks for checking my beat out and leaving your opinions.

thanks EVERYONE for checking this out and providing me with advice, opinions, and thoughts...its much appreciated

Back