NEW Beat "Unfamiliar Faces" Prod. By RADA Tha RebeliouZ

• Thread starter Deleted member 5747
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5747

Check out the latest by me(RADA Tha RebeliouZ) titled "Unfamiliar Faces" which is actually going to be an album cut for the Upcoming "N.O.V.U." Album due out sometime in 2004. Check it out and drop ya links.

www.soundclick.com/bands/NOVU_music.htm <--- "Unfamiliar Faces" Prod. By RADA

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

sounds pretty good man, I could see G-Unit or D-BLock ripping it on there. I like the gloomy style hehe. Keep it up

thanks for checkin out my stuff guys, i'll be sure to hit yalls sites up if u drop some links, holla!

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

Thanks alot for the feedback guys, really appreciate it. You guys got some pretty dope tracks on your sites yourselves. Keep it up and Holla Back!.

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

Cleaned up the mix a lil on this beat take another listen my ppls?

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

Thank yall for checkin out the beats im glad yall had some kind of response about them unlike other forums. Futureproducers is definitely the spot to chill @ and learn things. Holla

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

your style is dope. i like the way you play them keys (way better than the melodies i hit out on my mpc pads) the heads who can play piano always make dope beats :) i should've taken lessons as a kid:cry:

anyways, cool stuff

I never took piano lessons dogg i just play by ear, Although by taking lessons you could probably create **** alot more thoro' but it's not exactly neccessary. Thanks for the feedback man.
Holla!

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

rada

i like the beat. Nice that you laid out the whole track to show your verses and chorus'. Overall i liked the sounds and the mix. The only thing i hear thats bothering me is in your verse on the third bar of your loop on the one beat, it sounds like the two pianos are out of key. Like you are doing two different piano lines that work well except for like that one moment where two notes dont, but its your verse loop so it happens ever 4 bars, listen and see for yourself, maybe its intentional and integral to the song.

peace pOs

I like the Gunclap Boom Bap instrumental.. I could definitely see the aftermath camp rappin on that, especially Obie Trice.. Good stuff

Whattup ppls, sry i aint checked this thread in a minute. Yeah thanks for checkin out our music really appreciate it. We're gonna be uploadin a couple of new joints soon. so be on the look out. Holla

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ-

Back