New beat! - Space Suit - check it out! F4F

Oxygen88

ok here it is guys,, something new finally! hope you like it!

feed for feed guys!!

Last edited:
the reason for the name is because of the idea im using for the film clip (September itll be on youtube).. its about a guy who tries to live his life in a space suit, the space suit is a metaphor for a bullshit suit,, when he doesn't like the situation he just closes his visor and ignores it.. there will be several different scenes, in one he will be having a fight with his girl friend and he just closes his visor and walks away.. another scene where he goes to get money out but has no pockets to has to carry it and the next scene where he gets mugged by 2 or 3 aliens (still getting final decisions from friends who are acting in it lol) loads more ideas are all written down but cant be bother typing them all out lol

Good work on this track dude. Love the vibe of this one. Definitely feels "spacey". This is dope. Can't wait to see that film you're talking about. Sounds pretty awesome. Keep it up bro.

Sounds a little cluttered, try compressing your sounds more..especially that bass..then bring it down low. Keep it uP!

thanks for the feedback guys!! ive been working on a few newer beats.. my progression this year in producing has improved by a loooong shot :D every track I seem to come up with is muuuuch better than the last :D thanks a lot for all the feedback guys greatly appreciating it! would love more, feel free to drop me a link if I haven't already checked it out!

Nice selection of sounds in this track, overall it sounds pretty good on my monitors. I would also say that the bass could come down a notch, maybe try some harder compression and lower the overall volume.

Nice work!

J

I really like this track! I agree the bass could use some compression, also I think the kick is a bit too hot at the beginning. It's fine once there are more instruments in the mix. I appreciate the sparse mix, I have a tendency to throw the kitchen sink in (I'm about to post a F4F track here in a few minutes and you'll see what I mean). Anyway, very cool.

thanks for all your feedback, I know what your saying with the bass line.. ill come up with something better for it before I release to youtube with the clip,, thanks again for your feedback guys!! any links for me to checkout??? paste your link in here for me to check it out tonyp145!!

Hey man that main synth sounds a little stock but other than that I'm digging the vibes. Real spacey. That film sounds interesting too. Keep it up! and thanks for the feed!

I really like this man! I can see this fitting perfectly in the movie you're describing! It really captures the emotion really well! I cant wait to see your film man! Def post it up when it's done!! I love a spacey beat! Keep it up man! Here's my newest track. It's my first attempt at an EDM beat! Let me know what you think, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you!! https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/electronic-dance-beat-f4f-100%25-conspicuous-vitality-448942/#post49656559

Nice! I like that you use some non-conventional sounds there. Especially the warpy bass is refreshing. Well done! :)

ooo, I like this a lot! Gives me that Daft Punk - Homework-esque feel. Spacey indeed and I love your idea for the film clip! GENIUS!

Back