New beat online - will give 100000% fb back

No problem...giving others honest feedback helps get yourself some honest feedback...makes things easier on all of us really lol

ok cool goin in

a lil nintendo sound here chillin. YES IM FLYIN!!!!!! Let it ride a lil wah wah. Ok like the drop. Listen I think your mix is very well done and this could be either an introspective thing or a summer cruisin weed jam Wiz style. You should be pleased with that. I think you need to add in a few more surprises though but an MC can kill this.

Luv man check out my jam here

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-solo-track-video-f4f-within-24-hours-364869/

Man I gotta be honest from the intro I didn't think this would be too amazing, but man I got showed wrong xD This is actually really awesome man! Love all the different wah wahs there are. Bass line synth is cool too, fits the track nicely. Whole track kind of has a spacey funk vibe to it (thus the name I guess lol) Mixing wise it sounds good to me. I'm not too good at mixing myself so I can't give too much advice on that anyway haha.

Check it out if you want: be cool if you left a comment, but don't have to lol

I just did give ya'll some fb about ya'll productions, keep up the good work,,
Only JonBount i cant give fb on soundcloud because i forget my password lol,,

There's a lot going on in here!! You did a good job of creating a soundscape instead of just an average beat. Wherein most beats can only rock headphones, I feel like yours could fill a room. I liked a lot of the "wah wah"-stye sounds, and some of the melody reminded me of early ringtones. But in a cool retro way! A lot of this really felt like you revitalized early 90s west coast G-funk with a more digital, encompassing sound, and I like it.

There's a lot going on in here!! You did a good job of creating a soundscape instead of just an average beat. Wherein most beats can only rock headphones, I feel like yours could fill a room. I liked a lot of the "wah wah"-stye sounds, and some of the melody reminded me of early ringtones. But in a cool retro way! A lot of this really felt like you revitalized early 90s west coast G-funk with a more digital, encompassing sound, and I like it.

Thnx for the fb, i like the 90's and the use of some space soundsals i like a lot of athmos sounds and also the use of samples, with al these things im trying to create a own style..
I like beats with sum funk in it and the idea that u can sing and rap above of it,,

for more beats from me u can check my page

Welcome to Hit Boi Sounds

Back