New beat I made, best thus far! F4F of course!

I really like it actually. I could definitely see a good rapper killin it. I like those hi hats and the bass line

- The bass sounds like something T-Minus would use
- The main synth sound is dope -- and the kick drum patterns are dope
- That snare needs a change -- and needs to be turnt up as well (its too low in the mix)
- The brass melody is cool too
- The change in the hook is proper -- i would add some string hits like TMinus did in "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick Lamar -- it will make the beat that much better believe that
- maybe add a transition effect

Good beat with alot of potential! Make sure the mix of the drums is right and fatten up the chorus a little bit

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...arion-type-beat-all-feedback-returned-426646/

Thanks!

- The bass sounds like something T-Minus would use
- The main synth sound is dope -- and the kick drum patterns are dope
- That snare needs a change -- and needs to be turnt up as well (its too low in the mix)
- The brass melody is cool too
- The change in the hook is proper -- i would add some string hits like TMinus did in "Swimming Pools" by Kendrick Lamar -- it will make the beat that much better believe that
- maybe add a transition effect

Good beat with alot of potential! Make sure the mix of the drums is right and fatten up the chorus a little bit

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...arion-type-beat-all-feedback-returned-426646/

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback bro, I tried turning up the snare but I **** up in some stupid way I haven't found out yet..
I'll try the string hits tho, it already sounds better in my head! Your link doesn't work to me yo, I'll search the topic & return the favor!

0-0:23 is straight but that part after that is missing something

1:12 - 1:36 fill is awesome

Thanks for your feedback, could you be more precise on what's missing?

Appreciate the comments guys!

Back