New Beat (Drop ur Links)

im feeling it but i think sumthing is off key but thats what i hear .. better what ive heard on hear b4 ,nice werk ..i think the sample is a tad loud but if thats what ur cup of tea then dnt mess with it ..good werk .

them strings are dope n i likt the sample hit real nice beat cuz. i wanna hear someone rap on this

i really like my ride or die but why dont you put up the bass some more? i think it will add more feeling to the song

Dope Teddy P sample I like your joints drums just needa hit harder and u should let someone design your page just a tip keep banging

Very nice sample use, sounds pretty jazzy. There are some parts that sound a little dissonant, but I'm sure that can be cleaned up pretty quick. One thing I really love about this beat is the subtle congo fill. It's so small in the song, but it adds so much.
Very nice, early 2000s type beat.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-peas-electro-pop-hip-hop-type-beat-373588/

Appreciate it bruh, pretty koo you heard that, I worked really hard to find that subtle percussion that would compliment everythin jus right

appreciate all the feedback everybody

Last edited:
ahhhh what a sample. Very good use of it. The melody comes hard and the beat really relates to its name. I like the bells as well the compliment the piano very well. Nice drum pattern as well keep doing your thing.

And ill be buying that album!!!
Cole World No blankets!!!

great use of the sample... i woulda liked to hear some more of the drums pop out, but thats just me.. good work!

check out mine and give me feedback.. CLICK HERE

Hey what's up?? thanks for taking the tie to check out our beat!!

Nice work man!! Track sounds great!! mix is cool, bells and percussion is on point...my only change would be to bring down the levels on the sample...that would make your drum critics happy!! sometimes it's not turn up - it's turn down!! Listening to some of the other beats on the page!!! Nice vibes...I see you're a sampler!! lol

Back