NEW BEAT.. BLOW SMOKE! Feed4Feed 10%

Very Wiz Khalifa-esque, spacey, laid back vibe, I'm feeling that. I think the into is too long and the 'blow smoke' vocal becomes borderline annoying. Would just the vocal shorter/bring it in later to avoid the repititiveness.

TyB

Story Telling Beat (Feed 4 Feed)

Its dope! i dont rly like the hook tho, maybe u can add more effects on it, like a stuttering effect. Im 2 lazy to pull up my thread and i think u gave me feedback already lol. But give me feedback on my sig haha

I like that "Blow Smoke" vocal. Might be a little too repetitive in the beginning but if someone was rappin a little over it or something, it might be alright. Just depends. But it has a nice vibe to it.

thanks for all the feedback, i was questioning wether to leave the vocal on there or not.. and im still not sure lol, a couple artist just grabbed it so ima see how it sounds after they do a song to know if im going to change it or not.

@tronik, i like the first beat you got on there.. seems to be thumpin, im on my laptop though so i cant really tell what the base is like.. good work fam

nice beat! not sure about the vocals though. Everything else worked great though but could dow ith a great bassline also imo. Return the feedback here

nice beat. Maybe its me or the "smoke" goes just a little off beat due to the drag on the "sssssmoke" try choppin the "Blow Smoke" into two words then hit the "Smoke" right on top of the snare.

cool,

@cosy .. block rep sounds good, somethin doesnt sit right wit me in the kicks though fam.. i cant tell what it is right off the bat..and when the verse comes in it sounds real dull. Add somethin else to that part and you are in good shape. keep up the good work

Returning Feed:

The entire beat is nice, the blow smoke does get a little annoying though. Here's how you can keep it fresh though. I think what you should do is have the "Blow Smoke" vocal repeat 4 times the first bar or two in the intro. Then have it so that the rapper can say something in relation to the vocal snippet like (When i'm stressed, I "Blow Smoke").. So have it positioned maybe every other 2 bars for something like that.

yo is sick. repeats alot. maybe find another fraze to throw after the 3rd blow smoke and it will give you that needed change up. keep it up man

http://soundcloud.com/buddah-jay

kinda the same thing over and over, good imagination tho, only thing off is it doesnt change

Back