*New Beat - Bang* Prod. By - @NeimanTyler 100% Feedback

NeimanTyler

This new track produced by Neiman Tyler is the third installment of my Behind the Beat video series, check it out and let me know what you think.

Don't forget to Like, Favorite, and Subscribe for more videos; it really means a lot.

Hey I think this sounds cool. I'm guessing you are demonstrating how you make your music, rather than actually showing a song. I only hear a single phrase of the whole song, so I can't critique anything, but I like the sound. Nice beat.

Please listen to my track: https://soundcloud.com/iamrichard/output79

This is a creation using samples from songs I like (perhaps between 30-40?) You sound like a great producer, please leave a comment on my soundcloud.

Last edited:
Cool track bro.. video could be a little more informative(for people new to beat making), but I like how it shows where your heads at when creating the beat. 808s really bang in the final mix sounds good man.. a little bit of eq work could fill out the stereo space a little more, but other than that this a banger. good work dude keep it up!

It ok for a presentation, I just expected it to be more complex. Pretty nice sounds you got there.

LOL AT THE ARP PART, I BE DOIN THE SAME SHIT THO.

*goes into FL and remakes the beat*

this is hot bruh

I can't really hear anything at all man... upload the actual track and I'd drop some feedback for you though.

Great job man! Some more insight as to the software aspect of the production would be nice. Also maybe some more of the finished beat at the end of the video to fully hear the finsihed beat! I like it though, sick beat. Dark and heavy.

good shit man, sounds like a trapped out track from the Inception soundtrack haha. I like it, let me know when it's done!

Well...the beat is about as good as the amount of effort you put into it. In my opinion, this took zero effort to complete because: you didn't make any of the sounds yourself (they were all presets), there is literally no interesting rhythmic ideas happening, the melody is a prefabricated arpeggiator patch with an extremely corny synth sound, even the drum sounds are corny...could at least do some sample digging? I might be wrong, but it seems like you've only been making beats for about a week or so. When you start getting more into it and begin to produce more interesting and ORIGINAL sounds, your production will improve as well. You'll learn how a compressor works and when you should use it, stereo imagine effects to give the piece of music depth, mixing skills and the ability to tell when something should be bumped down a dB or two, etc...Of course, it's hard to tell much when you are recording the sound coming out of your computer with a camera.....................it's really not that hard to directly record the audio from your computer so at least people have an idea of how the track should actually sound. And I'm sorry if this comment is very long...it's just...look how easy it was for you to make this beat from presets. It literally took no work. I work for HOURS sculpting my own sounds from a humble sine wave, and tirelessly study compressors/delay haas tricks/stereo imaging tools to get a desired effects. I hope you know that there's more to making an original song that comes from the heart than just pressing keys from some shitty preset you chose that some guy (like myself) worked hours to create. Think about that.

here's something I made today in a few hours https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-feedback/double-d-titty-committee-442120/

Back