Need Quick Feedback --- Feedback 110% returned

i like everything in this beat...synths are nice, keys are nice...drums are good...got a couple effects here and there that fit...mix isnt too great at all tho...thats about it...if this was mixed better, it'd sound alot better...still not bad tho..keep at it~!

i like everything in this beat...synths are nice, keys are nice...drums are good...got a couple effects here and there that fit...mix isnt too great at all tho...thats about it...if this was mixed better, it'd sound alot better...still not bad tho..keep at it~!

I agree with what he said.. only thing is when the drums first kick in. the keys sound somewhat repetitive to me. Again I think if you spend some time mixing it it will sound awesome. Its a good sound.

Review back if you get the chance..
soundcloud[dot]com/philomathic/haiti-tribute

piano is bomb but could use some more passing notes to help it glide along, and maybe let off the reverb a little; synthwork is dope, drums are nice and simple. great abstract relaxed style, could see someone like Cudi on this one for sure!

I'd do more to the piano melody, the progression is decent....just needs more notes in between to make it flow more and sound less robotic.
ALso the lower end of your mix sounds muddy , gotta fix that, decent track

Back