My Productions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the sad mellow'y vibe i get from most of your songs. I guess if I can give my 2 cents is you could try to get better music cover art : ) maybe ask a friend that does art?

I like the sad mellow'y vibe i get from most of your songs. I guess if I can give my 2 cents is you could try to get better music cover art : ) maybe ask a friend that does art?
I'm still working for a professional logo/cover. I'm designer too. Anyway, maybe i'll get it from somewhere else for a while. About the feeling, i'm glad. I'm making many genres for every kind of mood. Depending on my mood too, of course :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback. Glad if you'll do something :-)
---------- Post added 06-24-2013 at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-18-2013 at 11:12 AM ----------

New Beat 'When The Waiting Ends'

The sounds are good by themselves, but to be honest i miss a kind of signature sound. It sounds like some stuff i've allready heard before. Other than that, production is done right and you've certainly got skills for that! Not trying to crush you here, the tracks are quite nice, but maybe try to find a more extinct flavor of your own.

The sounds are good by themselves, but to be honest i miss a kind of signature sound. It sounds like some stuff i've allready heard before. Other than that, production is done right and you've certainly got skills for that! Not trying to crush you here, the tracks are quite nice, but maybe try to find a more extinct flavor of your own.
Thanks for your feedback. Well, if what you mean is to make the beats unique with my own style, this is what i'm doing. However i can improve everything in future.
---------- Post added 07-21-2013 at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-16-2013 at 11:03 AM ----------

*New* Beat 'Maybe If I Were Perfect

---------- Post added 09-28-2013 at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-31-2013 at 12:47 PM ----------

*New* Beat 'Through A Better World' !

From what i hear its all sad beats up beats. Alot of piano playing. Not so bad. Otherwise it sound good, u need to compress more and use eq. Bless
There are different moods, not just "sad". I have to disagree with your overall opinion, but thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back