"My Heart Used To Be" (Omarion-type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

thanks for your feedback

i like this a lot, very clean. the mix is great, and the song flows very well. drums are very unique too. i'm excited to hear somebody on this.

Nice one! I would make the vox that comes in on 0:43 a little thinner, it sounds too fat, it really has to stand out you know. (Probably using the wrong words, my English isn't that good sorry..)
Great job tho! 8/10

the sounds are so clean and the melody is slow moving and sounds good. i really like all the layering at 1 minute and the transitions throughout. keep it up bro your music is good.

very beautiful beat
drums are very unique and complex
Melody is very powerful and mixes with the drums well
The mix is very good
No complains keep doing ur thing

I am loving this track.... good job! 5/5

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I already played this 3 times.... its just so smooth and not repetitive at all! again. nice job man, very unique beat

Chill beat. Not really my style, a bit too mainstream. It works tho'.

Thanks boys!

---------- Post added 12-12-2012 at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-11-2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

Bumppp!!!!

---------- Post added 12-13-2012 at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-12-2012 at 07:39 AM ----------

Bumpppppp

Wow, this is really great. Love all the minor percussion, that fills the beat up. Very unique sound, too!

Thanks for the feed guys!

---------- Post added 12-16-2012 at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

Bumpppp!

Whatever that drum is in the background doing 16th notes is adds a lot to the vibe. Those synths are tight too.

Peep the track in my signature & drop a comment since I check feedback there more than here.

Thanks for the feed guys!

@mattfutch

- Reminds me of some ASAP Rocky/Weeknd shit
- 808's are a good fit
- Snare is good
- The vibe of the track is very trippy
- I like how the beat progresses from the verse allll the way to the end of the hook
- The simplicity of the track is nice too! Keep it up

---------- Post added 12-18-2012 at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-17-2012 at 09:16 AM ----------

Bumpppppp

Back