"My Heart Used To Be" (Omarion-type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Very chill relaxing mood to this song. Nothing much I can say that is bad. Good variety and i love those snares! GJ OVERALL :)

Very unique sound....cool synth play, love the swirling/rising sound

That breakdown around 2:42 is a little long imo, could be shortened by like 10 seconds...

Drums are mixed really well tho, cool ambient sound overall to the whole track

Mix sounds good over here! Real smooth, I really like the sound coming in at 1:40.

Good work man, I dig it.

Reminds me of something specific but i don remember what.... Not repetitive, groovy mixed, well together. Didn't really like the breakdowns 1:25-1:40 or 2:30-3:06(even though that one isn't really a break down.

i really like all the drums in this, the mix is solid and the percussion during the verses really add a lot of color to the song, this is dope keep up the good work

Let me start off that I am on computer speakers which is a good reference with how ppl will be listening to this track. So my feedback isn't going to be as good as if I was on my monitors.

Enjoying the percussion and the gross beat manipulation you have going on the samples. Nice full track and pretty solid mix. I think I'm biased cause those main stream synth brass hits are getting played out. (though I have used them a bunch myself)

I like that the temp of the track isn't that high while the momentum of the track makes you feel like its much faster.

Will give it a listen again on the KRK's once the reformat is complete and see how those kicks are punching through the mix. On the laptop would say they need to be beefed but that doesn't mean much.

Original to say the least!

KFX

Love the drum pattern. Really unique. Also the synth in the hook is cool.The little vocal sample is also dope. Keep smashin' em!

first off i like how that kick drops in has a good thump to it....crazy synths's sounds mixed real well...real smooth beat nice work

Back