Monster Beats - Kup o' Krunk

i'm def not a "crunk head" but here goes...

lol...this aint crunk....i may not listen to crunk but this aint crunk by any means....

gets really annoying really fast....maybe drop the melody an octave...dahm sorry cant listen any more...

return the favor...click on my cig

Besides dropping it an octave, could you give me a few other tips to make the beat more crunk? Should I speed up the tempo? I had it at 60

honestly im not the person to ask...listen to my beats and you will see im not makin the "crunk"...but dont worry about crunk...just make your own ****...the problem i had with it wasnt that it was not that crunk..it was just a little hard on the ears...

Yo Wassup,

Man this track is really different. Its like a Techno/Rap track complete with a 4/4 drum attack and of beat claps. It gets a little repetitive after a few minutes. The sound quality is not too bad, but I think that there may be too much going on for the entire song, like maybe something could be taken out periodically (Like the main melody). I do like the drum beat that you put together, however I couldnt see I rapper or singer on this one. On the upside, the mixing isnt the worst. Keep working on this one man. I do like the crisp claps in this one too.

Keep Bangin'! Holl@!

I listened to ur beats. Pretty good. I liked galax alot. The only reason I tried making a crunk beat was for this beat battle I am in right now.

RT1 said:
Yo Wassup,

Man this track is really different. Its like a Techno/Rap track complete with a 4/4 drum attack and of beat claps. It gets a little repetitive after a few minutes. The sound quality is not too bad, but I think that there may be too much going on for the entire song, like maybe something could be taken out periodically (Like the main melody). I do like the drum beat that you put together, however I couldnt see I rapper or singer on this one. On the upside, the mixing isnt the worst. Keep working on this one man. I do like the crisp claps in this one too.

Keep Bangin'! Holl@!

Thanx man. I wasn't aiming for techno, but I listened to it again and did notice that it had a little much of a techno quality and too much repetetiveness. I'ma gonna work on it.

I have changed the beat. It is no longer even an attempt to make crunk and I took out that blaring melody. Hope that satisfies at least you chuck pump, lol.

It's actually not even a club like track no more. It's called "What you do will always catch up to you". It's a little darker now. Please listen and tell me what you think.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/monsterbeatsmusic.htm

Back