Mary Jane - Sampled Beat Prod. by Loonee F4F !!

damn this is hot, if anyting would need a tweak, its more reverb on the hats and slightly brightness so it fights the tone of that sample, but damn this is wonderful.

Like the chops, got that addictive 9th wonder vibe about it that i love. The change ups are in all the right places.
Only thing i noticed off about this was the backward cymbal used as transitional tool was alittle off and could be intergrated into the track better or changed all together, may be my preference but it just sounded abit cheap and static also. My advice would be to try and add some effects to it definite delay/reverb will help on the static sound, but something more along the lines of chorus/flanger might just be enough to distort it from sounding so cymbal like. Alternatively find another sound, i found that long Gunshot samples work quite well if you slightly chop the start of it and reverse them. Thats all i could really criticise though, nice work.

Return it: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/uncle-bill-feedback-returned-456320/

Back