Mario Kart DUBSTEP Remix...Feed4Feed

skyAudio

YO!

Here's a track I made a year ago. A lot of my friends seem to enjoy it a lot, so I was thinking about mixing it cleaner and lengthening it a bit. I just made it for fun and threw it together in a couple of days. Nothing too serious, just some goofy Mario Kart sounds and stuff blended with an upbeat dubstep feel.

Let me know what you think! I know the mix is rough but all criticisms/compliments are welcome.

:cheers:

Pretty sick tune man. The one thing I would complain about is the amount of reverb. It's just so verbed out, it gets a bit messy. I'd cut back on it a lot and see how it sounds clean. But who knows, I like my electronic music precise. I just think the snare would be much punchier without all of the reverb. More control over the verb would also make the drops more effective and just make everything stand out more. All of the subtleties in the background get mashed together with all of that decay noise constantly fading. Ya dig?

Dope tune though, very original, produced well. I'd mess with the kick drum a bit more and the snare (level, compression, eq).

Last edited:
really awesome, especial 0.25-0.28 sound siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, make this longer and into a main theme and u got a hit imo :D

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Nice...I have a 3.5:100 reply to thread view ratio...

Actually, not nice...that's weak.

Man that's a really cool mix Thumbs up for you :D
Can you check my last beat "The union" (on soundclick)
I've been trying to improve my beats basing on the comments received from the forum.
Let me know what u think Thanks.

Man that's a really cool mix Thumbs up for you :D
Can you check my last beat "The union" (on soundclick)
I've been trying to improve my beats basing on the comments received from the forum.
Let me know what u think Thanks.

So, the melody instrument is kind of weird in my opinion. I'm not really a fan of it to be honest. It just sounds flat and whiney and strange. It's also a very very repetitive melody. Your drums could use some work production-wise. It could also use a chord change to switch the mood up. It doesn't really go anywhere. But I'm glad it's different from the beats of yours that I've heard in the past. Definitely not as technical, but it could be a bit more technical. Keep messing with it!

Peace.

This is skyAudio...just made a new username.

Here's the track:

soundcloud(dot)com/ill-wave/mario-fart

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Bump???

---------- Post added 03-06-2012 at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-02-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

:monkey:

Back