Linnea Lei - Rise (Co-Written, Produced and Engineered by J.Troup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.troup

As I prepare to bow out of the game, I'm concluding a bunch of projects on my plate.

This is the latest song from my client Linnea Lei, entitled RISE.

Gonna try to get this one on one of the new Hunger Games Soundtracks...

I like this!
I'd take off the synths and back it with a string arrangement for that epic cinematic feel, and ditch that spoken part, but I like this track. Good work!

I like this!
I'd take off the synths and back it with a string arrangement for that epic cinematic feel, and ditch that spoken part, but I like this track. Good work!

If i would have done that, the hook wouldn't have SLAPPED YOU IN THE FACE.

Cool track tho. Wouldn't be a part of hunger games but sounds awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great track. Vocals and singing top. You do 100% or is it collaboration with others? I'm curious specifically about the melody lines.

Great track. Vocals and singing top. You do 100% or is it collaboration with others? I'm curious specifically about the melody lines.

Thank you.

She wrote it, melodies and all. And I helped her fine tune things like wording, melodies, etc. But for the most part, the melodies are all her.

She's my client. Paid me to produce the record (the beat and the traditional sense) and engineer for her.

Great track! But bow out...when did this development come along? Your threads have always been inspirational my friend, you will be missed!

Great track! But bow out...when did this development come along? Your threads have always been inspirational my friend, you will be missed!

I'm ready to move on to different things in life. That's all. I've done everything that I can do here.

I'm gonna be traveling the country for the next year or two, working with different indie artists who i think have a lot of talent, just for the love of the music.

Then after that, who knows...I may run for president. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back