Macklemore Type Beat- Think Twice- 100% Feed Returned

donny7337

Here's a new beat I produced which uses a piano sample from Groove Armada. Tell me what you think and I'll return the feed. Thanks

thanks for the feed

---------- Post added 07-13-2013 at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-2013 at 06:33 PM ----------

any more feed?

Greetings.

I like the sample's melody and vibe, and the atmosphere here. I can hear Macklemore on here, but I also think that a indie/psychedelic band could sound good on this track. I like the warm vibe that this posses. Good job.

Keep it going.

Please return the feedback on #3 from my debut EP "Color Spacesound Turbulence" entitled "WYD?" here: My (mind blowing?) debut EP... Color Spacesound Turbulence | FREE DOWNLOAD

Also, please read BBOY TECH REPORT BBOY TECH REPORT | The intersection where Hip-Hop & Technology meet. for a review of the album from the staff over at BBTR.

I actually wouldn't associate this with Mackelmore haha, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. Props man

really chill beat. that lick with the beeps is nice and melodic. i dunno if that was a part of the sample or you added that but if fits real nice. keep it up! could def hear macklemore rapping over this

really chill beat. that lick with the beeps is nice and melodic. i dunno if that was a part of the sample or you added that but if fits real nice. keep it up! could def hear macklemore rapping over this

yea that was part of the sample, but it sounded cool so i left it lol

I really liked where this track was going. The sample was on point and everything. But, when the drums came in, I was disappointed. The pattern with the drums at 52 seconds that comes in is really dope tho. The other drums were very lack luster. For example, the kick sounds too low. I don't really like that snare that in the first pattern. This track has a ton of potential and would be really dope if you worked on the drums. If you get a chance, come check me out.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sampled-willing-work-serious-artists-448483/

Back