MAC MILLER TYPE BEAT! (Of course im gonna give feedback nigga)

love the melody! def a mac miller type beat maybe oldschool mac forsure! good work either way, try separating those vst and instruments into their own insert and using some pmeq to boost for high end and drop the mid bass alittle for clarity too

Yes! Really dig those plucked strings, put me in mind of Shadow (no bad thing), might be tended to chop that melody about a bit earlier in the beat (as you do successfully at around 2.30) the detuned kick compliments the melody well. There are no clashes going on and the percussion is complimentary not invasive (something I suffer from). If this is meant for an MC then it is poised just right, as an instrumental piece (only my opinion) then some variation would be beneficial. But all in all the melodic elements are very strong and the production is pretty crisp.

https://soundcloud.com/fnyk/transylvanian-import-blues

man, this is nice! no complaints, I like the beat, I just wish I could hear the snare/clap a little bit more. maybe even boost the hat volume, I dunno, im just trying to picture vocals on it that's why.. im not trying to be all pickey and shit, just throwing that out there.. ima give props on your youtube, if you could return the feedback I got a thread here with a youtube vid in it.. if you could slide through and give it listen, maybe a thumbs up on the video that would be cool dogg..

man, this is nice! no complaints, I like the beat, I just wish I could hear the snare/clap a little bit more. maybe even boost the hat volume, I dunno, im just trying to picture vocals on it that's why.. im not trying to be all pickey and shit, just throwing that out there.. ima give props on your youtube, if you could return the feedback I got a thread here with a youtube vid in it.. if you could slide through and give it listen, maybe a thumbs up on the video that would be cool dogg..

oh fa sho! i can do that man i got alot of time on my hands so your gonna see a notification or two in a bit, once again thanks for taking time out of your day to listen to my production it's always appreciated!

Yea that beat is pretty dope. I love the melody like others here have stated, it's beautiful and the drums compliment it very well. I feel a very contemplative vibe when I hear it. Keep it up. Great work.

Yea that beat is pretty dope. I love the melody like others here have stated, it's beautiful and the drums compliment it very well. I feel a very contemplative vibe when I hear it. Keep it up. Great work.

1love homie, thanks for checking it out and leaving some feedback!

Back