Latest WIP (F4F!)

Envy The Elitist

No, seriously.
Last edited:
Hey Elitist!

Listened to your WIP, instead of having the vocals jumping in out of nowhere, have a volume or reversal fade in. I also feel like the vocals are off beat, maybe chop it up and only use small snippets of vocals (maybe one saying "never have met you" or something like that, I actually have the acapella of this song too, I just can't thin of any way to remix it so ill just leave it in a folder xD).

That's all I got, good job though, keep working on it.

Please check out my newest track/remix, I'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-electro-remix-f4f-100%25-guaranteed-415460/#post49459063

Thanks man. :)

Hey Elitist!

Listened to your WIP, instead of having the vocals jumping in out of nowhere, have a volume or reversal fade in. I also feel like the vocals are off beat, maybe chop it up and only use small snippets of vocals (maybe one saying "never have met you" or something like that, I actually have the acapella of this song too, I just can't thin of any way to remix it so ill just leave it in a folder xD).

That's all I got, good job though, keep working on it.

Please check out my newest track/remix, I'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-electro-remix-f4f-100%25-guaranteed-415460/#post49459063

Thanks man. :)

Thanks for the feedback! Listening to yours now =) Also, I was cutting the vocals up a lot already actually, I feel like the acapella is persuading me to take it out, but I really want to keep it in there. Maybe I'll manipulate the rest of the song around it. Idk. Lol.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what i can do about making it work lol.

Oh alright, the thing is, I noticed with your WIP's, is that you have a good beat going, the problem really is in the acapella, it doesn't really fit in with the dubstep, maybe try just making Dubstep instrumentals/beats, instead of adding vocals.

Oh alright, the thing is, I noticed with your WIP's, is that you have a good beat going, the problem really is in the acapella, it doesn't really fit in with the dubstep, maybe try just making Dubstep instrumentals/beats, instead of adding vocals.

Yea, i try that sometimes.. but then there is no motivation to actually finish the song, and I have a hard time with music structure on my own. Haha.

Back