Latest track. Please give feedback

First thing I notice:
"Damn, this Beat is dope!"

Second thing I notice:
"It's kinda hard to make his words out, I gotta get adjusted to his voice a bit"
You got a raspy voice so I know words blend a bit more, but maybe try enunciating even more than you already are. I found that just practicing the lyrics really slow like "Once-I-End-ed-Up-On-A-Farm" kinda like a robot pace but not in a robot tone- it helps I noticed. After like the first 2 couplets your voice is more clear, I think it was because you were whispering but you can still make it more clear at the start.

44sec in at this point

Third thing I noticed is you're charisma is nice, I think if you had more clear vocals (weather it be the productions fault or just your voice) I'd really get sucked in. I believe you when you rap. That means a lot to me.

In conclusion I'd just say make your vocals stick out, even though the beat is mellow and I prefer deep voiced rappers, your voice kinda blends with the track it doesn't stick out. My theory on that would just be raise the pitch up in your voice slightly. That said I look forward to your next song!

Thanks so for taking time to listen to my track. I only produced the track so I'm looking for more production feedback but I'll take note of making the vocals more clear and have less clashing. Thanks again for your feedback! Much appreciated

i am listening now to this track, and it is not my kind of music, but its sounds crispy clear, well made production, sound defo is dope !! melody is catchy, vocal goes with the tunes, so perfect combo

I liked the beat very much, very catchy track and the sound is very good, clear, frequency balanced..not my kind of music but I could listen stuff like this one more often.

Back