Large sounding beat! "Grandiose" --- F4F!

Hey fellow producers!
I feel like I've done the best I can on this new track so tell me what you think!

Track name: "Grandiose"

Well to start off I thought with that kind of intro, it would be a totally different song. Personally I would change it, maybe just me. The piano though... Really nice, I dig it. Production wise seems solid. The total stop at 2:32 is quite unorthodox, but if you get a rapper on it, it would probably work out well, it seems as though this was your intention at least. Solid stuff man :)

F4F https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ceive-feedback/90s-boom-bap-piano-f4f-472385/

Like hrpilm said, the piano was very misleading & when the beat dropped it kinda threw me off, you should change those piano notes so it blends better & use the piano at the beginning of the beat drop so it transitions well with the synth. The beat itself is nice, adding some hi-hats will give it more variation tho. The melodies are nice tho, keep it up!

Greetings.

As far as the drop, I think the arrangement's blueprint is there, but more can be sculpted. I think the sound selection and the engineering could be worked on as well. As far as the intro, it is misleading, but that doesn't automatically revert it to being bad. Its just the mood and transition didn't feel moving to me. Keep at it.

Please return the feedback:

You can listen to the second travel on the album and give feedback on that here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uperlunar-|-edm-\-jazz-\-trip-hop-f4f-471148/

If you like what you are hearing, you can buy my album, or individual travels on iTunes, Google Play, etc...

- TTT

i agree with the rest. the intro was real dope i wasnt really feeling the beat when it dropped. it seemed kinda plain. the structure is there though, so just try adding sounds into the beat to keep it interesting and try to give it a lil more melody. it was all good when the piano and synths came in tho. im speakin bout the part beofre. keep it up dude!

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/mellow-hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-472511/

You have a good idea here, I like the mellow vibe. You need though too upgrade your sounds that will take it to next level. Nice work

love the reverb on the piano and the sample, i didnt like the gated melody tho the drums sound pretty good but yea you need better instrumentation here. keep workin

well first off i think you need to create more room for the bass ..give everything its own space and i think this could be really good....you have a good idea here...i feel with the right direction it will smash...love how you keep switching up the melodies..get this thing mixed and it will be good

Last edited:
This is very creative. I felt like the intro was a little long though. That section at 2:09 would make a stronger intro melody. Some of the melodies seem to be clashing with bass line. I think it might be in a different key. Other than that its cool.

If you got a minute, check out my remix I did for a contest. All feedback welcome good or bad. If you like it leave comment on my soundcloud too. I'd appreciate it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-remix-all-feedback-returned-100%-f4f-472681/

Yeah I agree with most people the intro was kind of misleading, also when it dropped it felt kinda weak, I'm on weak headphones, but try to get the kick to punch through the miz

I like the intro and the beat.

I think a heavier kick would give it more life. Not an 808 but something thicker than what you have.

The kick you have I think works well with Soul Sample beats tbh but a song like this would be dope with a singer or alt/rap artist.

The intro is cool but it does not really fit with the actual beat, but if this is just what you are going for than there is no problem at all! The track is good, I can hear every instrument very well but the sub can be a bit louder in my opinion. The snare with the reverb is very cool and original. Maybe eqing the cymbal and leaving the lows behind when eqing will make the cymbal stand out more.

You have also made nice use of the different random sounds, keep it up man I like it :D. I also want to thank you for leaving feedback on my track!

I loved the intro and the piano in it was perfect!!!! sound notes a little on edge. The rest of it needed something....more.

Back