Kracken - K Dangerous(Prod Leftcoast808) New track about addictionF4F always returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave you a follow ... the change ups are dope ... the beat overall is wavy. that flow is crucial. keep it up.

this is dope kyle. surprised you chose such a hard beat. think you did well on the beat man. like that you are using a diversity of beats man. keep this shit up man. great lyrics as always

apppreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/new-mac-miller-type-beat-f4f-476609/

Thank you man it always gets me pumped when you dig it lol! ya that beat just jumped at me haha thanks on the lyrics man i really gave it go on this one to keep it feeling harsh and real

Ah man I saw you dropped some new shit and I was excited, but I had no idea it would be this real...you're speaking some shit on this one man, your imagery and lyricism is insane with all the kraken metaphors, you really have an idea how to spit and tell a story man I love that kind of rapping. Can't knock your flow at all, on point as usual, and that beat is sick too, those quote samples fit like a glove with the song...all in all another dope production from you bro definitely keep it up the game needs rappers like you

Edit: I would say maybe turn your voice up though, but maybe that's just cause I wanna hear you spit more haha

Last edited:
Ah man I saw you dropped some new shit and I was excited, but I had no idea it would be this real...you're speaking some shit on this one man, your imagery and lyricism is insane with all the kraken metaphors, you really have an idea how to spit and tell a story man I love that kind of rapping. Can't knock your flow at all, on point as usual, and that beat is sick too, those quote samples fit like a glove with the song...all in all another dope production from you bro definitely keep it up the game needs rappers like you

Edit: I would say maybe turn your voice up though, but maybe that's just cause I wanna hear you spit more haha

Aww man thanks so much dude!!! ya those samples!! when i slid them in there they just fit so nice!!! I was actually worried that the vocs were too high in the mix so thanks for saying that! i didnt want to blast anybody out hahaha. this really means alot to me man. Im really trying to do something real and meanigful and when you guys say this awesome stuff it makes we wanna work that much harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back