Kracken - K Dangerous(Prod Leftcoast808) New track about addictionF4F always returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
the beat goes hard, and i like the audio samples alot, ofcourse the lyrics are onpoint and very real good job bro keep it up

Nice flow and lyrics. The vocals are clear and the samples fit perfect contextually. All in all a solid track, no negative criticisms.

Production: The mix could be cleaned up a little bit. Some of the elements are conflicting in the mix. I definitely feel the vibe of where it's going though. Drum sequencing is cool and the piano melody is pretty dope.

Artist: Lyrics are on point. The mix on the vocals could use some extra work. I think the delivery needs a little work, as well. A little more "attack" on the record would take it to a new level. The artist sounds a little "reading"-ish, and it hinders the overall emotion in the delivery.

Major props though on the record. Keep up the good work!

Production: The mix could be cleaned up a little bit. Some of the elements are conflicting in the mix. I definitely feel the vibe of where it's going though. Drum sequencing is cool and the piano melody is pretty dope.

Artist: Lyrics are on point. The mix on the vocals could use some extra work. I think the delivery needs a little work, as well. A little more "attack" on the record would take it to a new level. The artist sounds a little "reading"-ish, and it hinders the overall emotion in the delivery.

Major props though on the record. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the detailed feed man i appreciate it!

Holy shit bro. Sorry for going ghost for a while , work and a new house move has kept me consumed. This is ****ing dope , I'm quite damned surprised on how great this is. I'll hit you in PM soon tonight.

Holy shit bro. Sorry for going ghost for a while , work and a new house move has kept me consumed. This is ****ing dope , I'm quite damned surprised on how great this is. I'll hit you in PM soon tonight.

Thank you my brother! im so glad to hear that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back