Kracken - K Dangerous(Prod Leftcoast808) New track about addictionF4F always returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup bro yeah i'm digging the subject matter and flow..however i do feel the vocals should be mixed better...turn em up brother let you spit shine....check me

I'm Spaced Out (feat. Dredge) F4F!!

sup bro yeah i'm digging the subject matter and flow..however i do feel the vocals should be mixed better...turn em up brother let you spit shine....check me

I'm Spaced Out (feat. Dredge) F4F!!

aside from volume what else could i do mix wise?

Im diggin the flow and the lyrics are on point dude. Not sure if you intended to get on a trap style beat but it still worked well, you did your thing.

That beat is dope. Diggin with 808 drum sounds and the vocal samples too. I think ur subject matter is fresh, it is not like others. Better Mixing and Mastering gonna be put more powerful energy on this song. Keep grinding man!

Well for one if u had the beat to eq and level that would help...however i take it u dont due to someone else produced the beat..but on thing with mixin vocals i tend to add a lil comp to vocals..and boost the hmf at @ 1-5 khz..if i tell u nymore imma have to kill ya

Im diggin the flow and the lyrics are on point dude. Not sure if you intended to get on a trap style beat but it still worked well, you did your thing.

Thanks man! i didnt really think of the style of beat it just hit me and the layrics came quick i wrote this in like 3 hours at work lol

This is great. those kicks are like chocolate man, and you flow is ****ing brilliant, it seems not to end. i also enjoy the vocal samples in this track, great theme for this track aswell. i see you are working hard and are very active on this forum :). keep grinding man, you'll get there.

That beat is dope. Diggin with 808 drum sounds and the vocal samples too. I think ur subject matter is fresh, it is not like others. Better Mixing and Mastering gonna be put more powerful energy on this song. Keep grinding man!

Thank you man! im working on my mixing for sure hopefully it's better each time lol

This is great. those kicks are like chocolate man, and you flow is ****ing brilliant, it seems not to end. i also enjoy the vocal samples in this track, great theme for this track aswell. i see you are working hard and are very active on this forum :). keep grinding man, you'll get there.

Hell ya brother im so stoked you dug it!!! im here to stay man!

you be tellin stories wit your beats and you dont sound like nobody which is dope.. the melody on the beat is raw, as you can tell by music i like melodies n shit. but keep up the good work man like i said you got bars 100 100

Thanks for feedback man! I really enjoyed your track, especially clean vocal!
Keep it up :)

ff

you be tellin stories wit your beats and you dont sound like nobody which is dope.. the melody on the beat is raw, as you can tell by music i like melodies n shit. but keep up the good work man like i said you got bars 100 100

hell yeah fam thanks! that means a grip coming from you!

This is the second track of yours I hear on here, you have a really good flow. This isn't my type of beat but it's good for the type of beat it is, I just think the 808 bass needs some EQing to remove some of the more nasty resonant frequencies. Other than that good work !

This is the second track of yours I hear on here, you have a really good flow. This isn't my type of beat but it's good for the type of beat it is, I just think the 808 bass needs some EQing to remove some of the more nasty resonant frequencies. Other than that good work !

Thanks man i really appreciate the kind words man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back